Association of Flight Attendants calls for all those involved in yesterdays events of breaching the Capital Building to be banned from flying

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
If that's your position why bother?
Laughs.
If that's the case then I dunno just go round posing Goatsee or Tubgirl to people. If you don't care about much but annoying or owning people or trying to annoy them?
That’s not fun for me.
Well maybe if you tried to look at other positions and not assume the worst of people you might find you actually want to be here to try to talk to people.
No.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
That is a straight-up lie and you have no evidence for that.

Because you have dropped the argument.
*See people in Congress* Yes, you're right Houseman (in the most sarcastic voice you can imagine.)

Didn't drop the argument. I just pointed out when you allow implications to take place and not others. For example, when you said everyone here is full of hate and imply how dangerous we are. Very SELECTIVE

Reactions: BrawlMan

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
*See people in Congress* Yes, you're right Houseman (in the most sarcastic voice you can imagine.)

Didn't drop the argument. I just pointed out when you allow implications to take place and not others. For example, when you said everyone here is full of hate and imply how dangerous we are. Very SELECTIVE
He even said it in the thread I couldn’t reply in. Very rude honestly.

Reactions: crimson5pheonix

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
Yes, exactly, you have demonstrated that you have straight-up lied. You said:
"For example, when you said everyone here is full of hate"

I said: " I'm frightened that some of you can have so much hate in your hearts for another human being. I shudder to think what that hate would do if turned to action. "

Now, can you see the crucial difference between what you thought I said, and what I actually said?

If you can't even correctly read and remember a simple sentence like this, then it's no wonder you seem to think that Trump incited violence.

Reactions: Dwarvenhobble

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
Yes, exactly, you have demonstrated that you have straight-up lied. You said:
"For example, when you said everyone here is full of hate"

I said: " I'm frightened that some of you can have so much hate in your hearts for another human being. I shudder to think what that hate would do if turned to action. "

Now, can you see the crucial difference between what you thought I said, and what I actually said?

If you can't even correctly read and remember a simple sentence like this, then it's no wonder you seem to think that Trump incited violence.
Hahaha... 'yep it's cool to say this because I only did it to some people'

Just no. That is not a big enough difference to matter

Stop spreading hate.

Dwarvenhobble

Is on the Gin
May 26, 2020
No. He said he did know what his supporters would do.
OF COURSE this warlodd implied killing his opponents. Thinking otherwise is really stupid. I'm just acting like you were. Ie. Pretending implication wasnt there when its very clearly was. See how silly it gets when you start pretending things don't exist when they very clearly do?

Trump implied interferring with the certification process. Finding that evidence all those evil congresspersons have. I actually dont think he intended violence. Taking over Congress, definitely. Stealing an election, definitely. Forcing Congress to do his bidding, definitely. Violence? He wasnt for it or against it as long as he got his win
Except Trump didn't drop such hints. People aren't pointing to anything concrete. Hell Trump telling people to go home was deemed as a dogwhistle by some at one point to stay and riot more....... that's the opposite of the statement..........

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
I don’t care. If the police arrest me for being at a protest where somebody looted a Sprint store, I’ll have a good laugh then go on my way when they have no evidence I took anything (as I didn’t take anything).
Putting a bit of faith in the conduct of the police there.

Why do you people give them the time of day?
Yeah...I stopped reading certain posters' posts a while back, but actually putting them on ignore felt wrong. But, I've got Houseman there now, and will probably add to that soonish.

crimson5pheonix

It took 6 months to read my title.
Legacy
Jun 6, 2008
Putting a bit of faith in the conduct of the police there.

Yeah...I stopped reading certain posters' posts a while back, but actually putting them on ignore felt wrong. But, I've got Houseman there now, and will probably add to that soonish.
With my ignore list as it is now, the first page of topics is only like half full.

Reactions: tippy2k2

Houseman

Mad Hatter Meme Machine.
Legacy
Apr 4, 2020
Discussions and engagement requires 2 parties acting in good faith. Why would crimson waste time with people who he feels either won't or can't do so?
"feels" is the operative word here.