Atkinson Expects "Criminal Activities" From Gamers4Croydon

Arc_Light

Jan 23, 2010
Doesn't really matter how much we ***** and moan, nothing can really be done to change his opinion or remove him from power, (short of a coup, which tragically is unlawful). The only possible/conceivable way to get an R18 rating would be to convince all parties involved that it would completely protect/isolate everyone under the age of 18, (or 60 to appease Atkinson) from being exposed to 'violence','debauchery' and 'poor morals'.....

Wolfram23

Mar 23, 2004
Can't believe a polititian is getting away with such slander. Gaming is possibly one of the most social hobbies that's available to an extremely diverse group - any age, race, sex, education level, income - none of that matters. Gamers come from all walks of life. Some are bad people, some are good people, and Atkinson needs to get his face raped in the media and booed out of politics. Good luck to the gamer party!

likalaruku

Nov 29, 2008
I say we kidnap the bastard & force him to play video games for 8 hours a day until he cracks.

Danish_4116

Sep 15, 2009
Quote OP:
Andy Chalk said:
"I've been door-knocking hundreds of homes around Croydon..."
I don't think he'd door knock personally or he'd have doors slammed in his face or worse.

OT: This Gamers4Croydon is a valiant effort and I hope they succeed, but I don't think it will. As much as I hate to say it, I think Atkinson was right when he said something along the lines of 'voters are more concerned with the success of my other policies and aren't concerned about a bunch of nerds.'

Robert632

May 11, 2009
Atkinson's intolerence is slowly killing my brain cells. Is he going to start some internment camps up because gamers are more likely to break the law, even when he has no proof of this.