Augment Your Wardrobe With Deux Ex Clothes

gellert1984

Apr 16, 2009
Danny Ocean said:
Celtic_Kerr said:
Rednog said:
Wow I'm kinda scratching my head on this one. They throw a triangle on a bunch of stuff and suddenly it Deux Ex related? Why not actually make a bunch of trench coats that are like the one Jensen is wearing in the game? I'd buy that in a heartbeat! There is honestly no reason for me to buy from these guys when I could go to my local coat factory and just buy a high quality trench coat there.
At least it isn't terribly over priced.$30 for a long sleeved shirt I'd expect to be $60 just for being related to the game. And the coat is $189 instead of $300... Decent
You should try going to Zara.
To be honest if you wanna get a trench coat, look at military surplus stores, £30. £35 for the RAF one because of Torchwood. Surplus and outdoors [http://www.surplusandoutdoors.com/shop/british-militaria/miltary-uniforms.html]

lobster1077

Feb 7, 2011
That trench coat is very impressive, a tad bit pricey though. I don't see the appeal of the other items, they just look like generic attire you could buy in any department store.

zauxz

Mar 8, 2009
Now if that coat would look anything like it does in the game, I would buy it.

Now, it's just a coat.

Smooth Operator

Oct 5, 2010
All this shit is just normal clothes, can't even see any cool logos, the only thing augmented here is the price.

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
I hope i can get a second job so i can afford things like the trench coat.
Its soooooo smooth. I could pick up all the ladies at the club if my wife says its ok.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Sod Deus Ex, I want Square Enix to release official clothing lines for the Final Fantasy games. I want to look as awesome as Balthier and Sazh, dammit!

Otherwise, this does look pretty damn awesome. I still need to play the old Deus Ex games before I get Human Revolution, but hell do I want that trenchcoat now!

ultrachicken

Dec 22, 2009
The trench coat is just a dark blue trench coat. It doesn't resemble Adam's coat in any other way. Therefore, I shall pass on this ludicrously priced article of clothing.

The rest of the stuff they have is just... bleh.

m72_ar

Oct 27, 2010
If the trench coat is not Adam's.
I'm not buying till they release Adam's trenchcoat

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
DAT coat, so thats added to my list of expencive clothes I want, I only added this
Yesterday!

Hungry Donner

Henchman
Mar 19, 2009
Necromancer Jim said:
Oh god, I need a valid reason to wear a trench coat now.
Well "Deux Ex Clothes" suggests that god comes out of them, that seems like a valid reason to me.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
kman123 said:
Until I get some long ass blades...I'll have to settle for the trench coat.
Yeah, the trench coat looks pretty sweet, but I have my David Tennant Doctor Who one, so I'm good.

Ziadaine_v1legacy

Flamboyant Homosexual
Apr 11, 2009
Ass-hats. apparently they dont ship to Australia.

Also, I'm not the only one who liked the bandanna am I?

Ancientgamer

Jan 16, 2009
I actually really like the Tees, they're subtle, and you could actually wear them out. (fyi, the big "Triangle" Is a symbole for transhumanism." Much as I'd like the trench coat, they're never stylish, and if you wore one the most you'd accomplish is looking like a serial killer.

nyysjan

Mar 12, 2010
Necromancer Jim said:
Oh god, I need a valid reason to wear a trench coat now.
The "it looks good" is not a valid reason?

Price ain't bad, depending on quality ofcourse.
Minor complaint though, the coat looks a bit too short to be really called trench coat in my opinion, but it just might be me, wish they had a picture of someone wearing one to help with picturing it.

Superior Mind

Feb 9, 2009
Rednog said:
Wow I'm kinda scratching my head on this one. They throw a triangle on a bunch of stuff and suddenly it Deux Ex related? Why not actually make a bunch of trench coats that are like the one Jensen is wearing in the game? I'd buy that in a heartbeat! There is honestly no reason for me to buy from these guys when I could go to my local coat factory and just buy a high quality trench coat there.
Fashion. Adam Jensen and his wardrobe are designed for the fashions and style of his time period and the universe created for Deux Ex. Adam's in-game coat would not fit in with the fashions and sensibilities of today's society. Granted everyone has different tastes and there would be people like yourself willing to buy and wear it if it were a straight copy - but to be perfectly honest it would come across more as a costume piece than an actual coat.

As it is they've made a design that's influenced by the Deux Ex style but not a straight copy. It's Adam's coat devolved to fit in with today's fashions. Why? Because they want to sell them and they will sell more if they are actually appealing as a piece of cloathing rather than just a collector's item for fans.

I think it's pretty cool. If I was in the market for a trench coat I'd definitely consider buying it. As it is I am considering buying it although it's heading out of winter here so I'd probably wait.

Toriver

Lvl 20 Hedgehog Wizard
Jan 25, 2010
The shirts are actually quite good looking, they would probably look good on me, and they're really not overpriced at all IMO, especially considering clothing prices here in Japan. But then again, with Japan's marketing and consumer pricing culture being Up Market [http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/UpMarketing] on practically everything outside of the 100-yen shops, ridiculously overpricing things tends to be the MO. The entire country is being ripped off on pretty much everything, and they just accept it, and in many cases, don't even know it.

l3o2828

Mar 24, 2011
I actually like this, those clothes have style and would look really awesome :I