AWESOME ENDINGS

zombiejoe

Sep 2, 2009
What are your favorite endings? They can be from tv shows, movies, video games, I don't care.
SPOILERS:

I really like the ending for the mist. The main character escapes the grocery store in a car with his kid, the girl, and the old couple. The car runs out of gas and they decide they will kill themselfs with a gun in the car. But it only has enouph bullets to kill four of them. So the dad kills everyone and can't kill himself. So he exits the car into the mist only to find it clearing up and the army is killing off the monsters. The people from the grocery store are scene in a truck going down the rode. And the dad bends down crying as soldiers watch.

note: I don't know how to make spoiler tabs, can some one tell me?

Disaster Button

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2009
In Terminator 2 before Arnie's lowered into the liquid iron and he says "I know now why you cry.." then just as he begins to submerge he raises his hand and pulls a Thumbs-Up. So good.

TPiddy

Aug 28, 2009
Arlington Road probably had the best ending to a movie I have ever seen :).

Radeonx

Apr 26, 2009
Spoilers are [ spoiler / ] [ / spoiler ] without the spaces.
My favorite ending is from
Ringo and his wife rob the diner, and then, Jules talks him out of it, comparing his life to passages from the Bible. I thought it put things together very nicely, and made me love the movie even more. And his wallet says "Bad ************" on it.

IanB.

Mar 26, 2008
It's not technically the ending I like, but the final boss fight of Kingdom heart 2 was rather entertaining.

StarStruckStrumpets

Jan 17, 2009
The ending to Kingdom Hearts. I think this is one chord that I play too often, but it's still so heart-wrenchingly awesome. The last two lines of speech make me cry to this day.

I'll come back for you, I promise!
I know you will!

*Hands separate*

May 28, 2009
zombiejoe said:
What are your favorite endings? They can be from tv shows, movies, video games, I don't care.
SPOILERS:

I really like the ending for the mist. The main character escapes the grocery store in a car with his kid, the girl, and the old couple. The car runs out of gas and they decide they will kill themselfs with a gun in the car. But it only has enouph bullets to kill four of them. So the dad kills everyone and can't kill himself. So he exits the car into the mist only to find it clearing up and the army is killing off the monsters. The people from the grocery store are scene in a truck going down the rode. And the dad bends down crying as soldiers watch
Rather quick to kill themselves aren't they?

Azraellod

Dec 23, 2008
well, there is this, which i herald as the true ending of deathnote.

thought it deserved a mention.

Distazo

Feb 25, 2009
The Greatest Ending to any game, so good its almost cliche at this point, is hands down that of Portal, mostly because it doesn't take a whole lot of effort to repeat the whole experience again.

Fniff

Apr 15, 2009
Azraellod said:
well, there is this, which i herald as the true ending of deathnote.

thought it deserved a mention.
That was awesome!

Phoenix Arrow

Sep 3, 2008
Radeonx said:
My favorite ending is from
Ringo and his wife rob the diner, and then, Jules talks him out of it, comparing his life to passages from the Bible. I thought it put things together very nicely, and made me love the movie even more. And his wallet says "Bad ************" on it.
"We're gonna be like three little Fonzies here. And what's Fonzie like?.. Come on Yolanda what's Fonzie like?"
"He's cool."
"CORRECTAMUNDO!"
and
"You give that fucking nimrod $1500 and I'll shoot him on general principle."
But this is the gaming discussion section so moving swiftly on.

Half Life 2 Episode 2 deserves credit for the biggest out of the blue "woah shit" moment in anything ever.

GREENMAN2128

Sep 16, 2009
The DBZ Movie Lord Slug (GEEK WARNING).

Slug has Piccolo in his palms,crushing him. Piccolo yells out in pain. He then starts to laugh,infuriating Slug. "Why are you laughing!!??" he screams,Piccolo responds by ripping his ears off! He ignores the pain and demands Gohan to whistle,to hurt the ever sensitive ears of Slug. As Gohan whistles,Goku is free to charge into/through Slug,saving all Earth.

A Weary Exile

Aug 24, 2009
The entire movie "End of Evangelion" was good, that whole movie kind of counts as a giant ending. Evangelion is probably the only anime I really like.

The good ending on Bioshock was great, I don't usually go for the touchy-feely stuff but it fits pretty well.

Final Fantasy X's ending was very sad seeing as Tidus kind of had to 'Kill' himself to get rid of Sin.