B&E with 1 item

-Samurai-

Oct 8, 2009
A single dinner plate. Then every time they'd get plates for food, they'd be like "I could have sworn we had another plate...".

v3n0mat3

Jul 30, 2008
The Chimney. The hearth, flue, and all.

*EDIT* Spray paint "HO HO HO", and leave a little note in their children's bedroom that says "I KNOW."

ZeroMachine

Oct 11, 2008
I would...

Irridium said:
First, I shit in the middle of their living room.

Just leave a nice, perfect turd right there.

And then I take the TV remote.
o_O

Disgusting, yet... elegant. Fuck it, I'd take this guy's idea.

AlchemicalGod

May 19, 2009
Take every key in the house, copy them several times over and give the copies to local homeless shelters with the address of the neighbourhood so they'd roam around the neighbourhood trying every house door.

Dumbfish1

Oct 17, 2008
Housebroken Lunatic said:
Dumbfish1 said:
Odd socks, leaving them no matching pairs.
Hehe, that wouldn't work against me. All my socks are black and pretty much of the same pattern, so you'd have to steal ALL of them :p
Pffft, no. All but one.

Temple Guard

Nov 2, 2010
I would take the bathroom door. It will create many uncomfortable moments until it gets replaced.

kidd25

Jun 13, 2011
i would b&e everyday, and a take bill, it can be anything from dollar to thousand. But one, every day for the rest of their time in the house.

QuadFish

God Damn Sorcerer
Dec 25, 2010
I would cut their phone line and attach a modem to it that constantly loops smooth jazz.

EDIT: Also, their bricks. One by one. From their house. Every day.

Hawk eye1466

May 31, 2010
I'd paint the house the most sicking colors imaginable or glue everything to the ceiling I'd steal the house key so I could enter whenever I wanted and all I'd do is rearrange things culminating in one night I'd move their bed to the roof of their house.

Edit I just thought of another thing to bring in the house!
Bring a lot of small speakers and hide them in the walls then set them to play all the most irritating and random songs you can think of at random times of the day!

Hawk eye1466

May 31, 2010
Captain-Giggles said:
Replace all their photos with Bill Cosby, each with a recording to sound "Zip zop zoobidy Bop!" at random intervals in the day.
That made me burst out laughing well done!

I now want to do this very badly

MercurySteam

Tastes Like Chicken!
Legacy
Apr 11, 2008
Their fridge. That is definitely going to mess with them. Plus, you can never have enough tasty snacks.

subjectseven

Aug 19, 2011
Take in: A set of screwdrivers. To completely take apart every electronic (TVs, consoles, DVD players, external hard drives, laptops, PCs) into thousands of little pieces and then mix them all up in a massive pile in the living room.

Take out: The 'power on' buttons for each of the electronics.

Pretty nasty.