Bad News, Everyone

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
Convention 22 is postponed due to Corona Virus

What's Convention 22, you say? It's also known as Make Women Great Again conference. See all the wonderfully (and definitely only male) speakers. Stephen 'we only have assholes because women procreate with assholes' Molynuex is one such speaker. No word yet on refunds

Agema

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
I expect my $2000 back.

Holy shit! $2000 dollars - what was I thinking?

CM156_v1legacy

Revelation 9:6
Mar 23, 2011
I bet that the liberal SJW cuckspiracy is behind this.

I guess I'll just have to stay home and complain about women to myself!

Gordon_4_v1legacy

Aug 22, 2010
CM156 said:

Well, it?ll save you two thousand bucks at least so you spend it on manly things like dumbbells and shotgun shells.

CM156_v1legacy

Mar 23, 2011
Gordon_4 said:
CM156 said:

Well, it?ll save you two thousand bucks at least so you spend it on manly things like dumbbells and shotgun shells.
I always could use that $2000 to get another gun. Ya never know when yet another one might be needed.

CM156_v1legacy

Mar 23, 2011
evilthecat said:
CM156 said:
I think we all know (((who))) is behind this.
Just a small point about style: Most internet Nazis that I've seen put things in all caps when they're surrounded by three parentheses. So it should be "(((WHO)))"
But then people might think you're talking about the World Health Organization.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
CM156 said:
evilthecat said:
CM156 said:
I think we all know (((who))) is behind this.
Just a small point about style: Most internet Nazis that I've seen put things in all caps when they're surrounded by three parentheses. So it should be "(((WHO)))"
Yeah, like all those people who google "WHO says" and end up listening to Selena Gomez.

EDIT: Just realised I could have gone all Abbott and Costello there instead.

Agema

Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
CM156 said:
I always could use that $2000 to get another gun. Ya never know when yet another one might be needed.
I'd have thought that $2000 could get you a gun and a very nice holiday. Although might have problems enjoying the holiday just at the moment.

Gethsemani_v1legacy

Oct 1, 2009
CM156 said:
You say that like they aren't the same thing. It is (((WHO))) who tells us to vaccinate our children and thus away their God given male aggression and force our daughters to become feminist lesbians.

CM156_v1legacy

Mar 23, 2011
Agema said:
CM156 said:
I'd have thought that $2000 could get you a gun and a very nice holiday. Although might have problems enjoying the holiday just at the moment.
I'm much more of a staycation kinda guy.

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
So is this like a troll conference? It seems like its a anti-feminist tongue-in-cheek joke? Like i can't imagine they're serious

Agema

Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
Silentpony said:
So is this like a troll conference? It seems like its a anti-feminist tongue-in-cheek joke? Like i can't imagine they're serious
If they're charging $2000, it's exploiting the gullible and fanatic.

Seriously, who spends that much on a half-baked conference where a few self-appointed nobodies waffle? The world's annual premier neuroscience conference, or the E3 in LA, or Glastonbury are all an order of magnitude cheaper. The famously failed Fyre festival was selling tickets at a lower price.

CM156_v1legacy

Mar 23, 2011
Agema said:
Seriously, who spends that much on a half-baked conference where a few self-appointed nobodies waffle?
Have you ever been to a bar association conference? Basically the same experience. And one that's semi-required if you want to keep your license.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
Silentpony said:
You might have noticed this is called Convention 22. There is a Convention 21 for men that I?ve heard about previously. Here?s what the founder says https://www.the21convention.com/about/

So they?ve apparently been running since 2007. I don't know if this Convention was a troll one but I do know women who believe they SHOULD be subjecacted by men. This is also the first 22 conference

Your other problem is that certain feminist encourage MRA?s because they believe in equality. These are more likely to not attack feminism as the source of all evil. But... since women were involved, certain men hate it. Dream Johnson decided to ban woman from talking about men. If you?ve done any research on Incels, you quickly realise there is a whole other world out there

JamesStone

If it ain't broken, get to work
Jun 9, 2010
CM156 said:
Gordon_4 said:
CM156 said:

The more I see your posts the more I think you're commiting your forum identity to one of the greatest method actor bits I've ever seen, because your posts when you're taking the piss are virtually unrecognizeable from any of your serious opinions.

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
trunkage said:
If you?ve done any research on Incels, you quickly realise there is a whole other world out there
Okay I've heard that phrase. Involuntary celibate, yes? People who can't get laid/relationships. Is that a male only thing? I mean surely there are women out there who want boy/girlfriends who can't get any? Do they count as incels, or merely singles, and Incel is a movement?

Also if a guy isn't dating, is he automatically an incel, or again, just single? I don't like the idea of 'being single, but wanting a relationship' being seen as both a political movement and party.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
Silentpony said:
trunkage said:
If you?ve done any research on Incels, you quickly realise there is a whole other world out there
Okay I've heard that phrase. Involuntary celibate, yes? People who can't get laid/relationships. Is that a male only thing? I mean surely there are women out there who want boy/girlfriends who can't get any? Do they count as incels, or merely singles, and Incel is a movement?

Also if a guy isn't dating, is he automatically an incel, or again, just single? I don't like the idea of 'being single, but wanting a relationship' being seen as both a political movement and party.
So far it's a male thing. It's involuntary because 'all women' dont like them. See there are these things called Chads and they are the cream of the crop of men. Rich, beautiful, forceful, ripped, have the best luck and, most importantly, rich. Women only want these Chads and would never ever consider talking to those lesser men. Mainly it's the rich thing

Incels cant change who they are. Talking or acting nicely DEFINITELY won't work. Because women only care about money and looks. Circling back to the forceful thing, and growing out of the Pick Up movement, Chads apparently only treat women terribly, thus to get to potential Chadhood, you NEED to treat women terribly. Otherwise, they won't sleep with you

SupahEwok

Malapropic Homophone
Legacy
Jun 24, 2010
Country
Texas
Silentpony said:
trunkage said:

There's more to being an incel than just not having a girlfriend: I would say the defining characteristic is that they blame women for not being willing to date them. Enough of that has seeped around on the internet for these guys to have found each other on 4chan and the like, and come together to form a rather disgusting and hateful culture.