Band you think should have been huge?

VargRaev

May 13, 2009
I dont want the bands i like to be huge....

but it would be nice if i could find a place where they sold their CD's.

MetalCat

Jul 6, 2008
Silverstein. And maybe Spineshank. They may have gotten a Grammy nomination but a lot of people still have no idea who they are.

...Although, it is nice to be able to randomly go talk to band members after a show, like you can with some "smaller" bands.

i love arizona

Aug 4, 2009
TheMushroomClub said:
i love arizona said:
Jimmy Eat World or Madina Lake. Maybe even S.O.A.D? Their song are so crazy :D
SOAD were really popular in the 90's.
That's true in some places, but I only know 4 people (apart from me) who know any of their songs :) I find that sad :(

effilctar

Jul 24, 2009
QuidProQuo said:
All the sell-outs nowadays are horrible anyway (Jonas)
Have you seen the south park episode with the Jonas brothers. it take the mick out of their songs and has the singer constantly saying "baybehhh"

TriggerUnhappy

Mar 4, 2009
A power/folk metal band I love called Falconer is unknown as hell, even in their home of Sweden it seems, which is a shame because they're very good and have a unique medieval-like sound.

gremily

Oct 9, 2008
Fear Factory. I know that there still a band but I think that they're underrated as in you don't here much about them.

May 20, 2009
The Fighting Epic Swedish Power Meatballs of Doom Love Go! And I don't care if there is/was no band with that name. The point is that they would rock your bums till they bled awesomeness.

And they are/would be Japanese.

bennyboy2393

Mar 23, 2009
2012 Wont Happen said:
The Flobots music as a whole should've gotten more exposure. Handlebars got an ungodly amount of play and it's probably their single weakest song!

Watch this and ATTEMPT to tell me it's not super-beastly:

Flobots should be bigger, Fight with Tools was a great album, and Rise is amazing. I also think Carter the Unstoppable Sex Machine should get back together and should be bigger than they were. The Levellers should get more recognition for their achievements and how big they were too.

mannaroth

Aug 19, 2009
crazyhaircut94 said:
In Flames, Trivium, Children of Bodom, Queens of The Stone Age, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, Ministry, and many more.
Ummmmmmm most of these bands are pretty big except black rebel.
I would say Gojira but they are touring with Lamb of God and Slayer so that may all change.

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
mannaroth said:
crazyhaircut94 said:
In Flames, Trivium, Children of Bodom, Queens of The Stone Age, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, Ministry, and many more.
Ummmmmmm most of these bands are pretty big except black rebel.
I would say Gojira but they are touring with Lamb of God and Slayer so that may all change.
Depends on who you ask. Most people I know haven't even heard of those.