Banned WoW Gamer Offers $1,000 To Get Account Back

Phenakist

Feb 25, 2009
I dunno about you lot, but if I find something too boring to do I don't resort to cheating, I simply DON'T DO IT... you know, like all the flags in Asassins Creed or anything else with virtually no inscentive ooooor levelling secondary professions in WoW, oh wait, I quit 2 months ago because it was boring as hell...

"FUCK YEAH 85 the world is my oyster"
"Actually no, you have to grind Pve dungeons for Pve gear or alternativly grind Pvp battlegrounds for pvp gear or go grind professions to make money."
"FUUUUUUUUUUUU-"

But yeah, way to sound legitimate... It's kinda like parking your car as the side of a cliff with the hand-brake off, so long as that random but guarenteed bit of costal wind doesn't come along, your car will be fine. And then wondering why you have got a £1000 piece of scrap at the bottom of a cliff and begging and bribing the AA £1000 to fix it.

Nanaki316

Oct 23, 2009
Ah what a loser. This did amuse me.
As someone said above it looks like he'd be better off without the account, if he's offering that much money just to get it back he clearly is obsessed with the game.

Gigano

Whose Eyes Are Those Eyes?
Oct 15, 2009
Doubt Blizzard admins are scouring Craigslist looking for bribery quests to undertake.

...and couldn't he just buy 20 full MSRP games to entertain himself with rather than try to pay 1,000$ to get a bot to play his boring character once again???

tharglet

Jul 21, 2010
Darks63 said:
With that kind of money he could buy several accounts just as good as the one he lost.
That's what I was thinking lol.... he could prolly pay his way back into the game anyways, without the dodgy offer.

If people buying their way into the game didn't suck so badly, I'd be less against it.

Watchmacallit

Jan 7, 2010
And all those psychologists telling us that games are addictive and bad for people, idiots.

People like this don't help the rest of us >_>

LitleWaffle

Jan 9, 2010
My god if your stupid enough to bot, then at least don't do it on your main account dumb dumb.

Just because it's boring doesn't mean it makes it right for you to bot.

Roxor

Nov 4, 2010
$1000 for a MMORPG account? Seriously? I can think of a dozen better uses for $1000.

jurnag12

Nov 9, 2009
There are several things wrong with both that person and this article:
1) It's a 'he', I refuse to believe that any sane woman would be stupid enough to do this, and this is coming from a man.
2) Who in their right mind would risk their job at BLIZZARD for a thousand dollars? I wouldnt do that for a friggin' million!
3) Dude, don't whine, you broke the rules that are clearly outlined in the ToS that you have to re-accept every time Blizz applies even the smallest patch. Complaining that Archaeology is boring doesn't make it right.
4) Archaeology isn't THAT boring! I happen to like tracking around the world in search of rare artifacts, never knowing what new treasure lies around the corner!
EDIT:
5) If you wanna do something illegal anyway, USE THE 1000 DOLLARS TO BUY AN ACCOUNT.
I don't condone it, but it's gota bigger chance of success than attempted bribery of GM's.
6) Buy new games! It's 1000 dollars for Leeroy's sake! You could buy 16 or 20 new, full-priced games for a console of your choice or your pc (respectively) with that money!
YOU COULD EVEN JUST BUY ALL CURRENT GENERATION CONSOLES!

Jake the Snake

Mar 25, 2009
Yup, this is why I don't play WoW anymore. Who wants to play a game that feels like work? That being said, this person is an idiot.

Mandal0re

Oct 18, 2008
All stupidity aside this guy has clearly lost all sense of perspective if he is willing to pay 1000 US dollars to have his world of warcraft account back.

Also, I would be willing to bet money that he'll be on a new mmo in not too long loudly professing how shit wow is after desperately clawing to keep playing it. Because that's how these people work.

Se7enUpMustang

Apr 7, 2010
I know you guys have heard about them, you know the people who ruined their lives (literally) because of their addiction to wow. Im not lauging at them, but this guy i am laghing at. If he's willing to pay $1,000 to get his account back what else might he think is worth doing.

What if a bliz admin calls him up and says "hey forget the money gimme a bj and you got your account back"

teh fugg??

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
the dude ever consider using that money to start a new account? <.< with that money he can play for the next 3 years... thats more than enough to max out and have all they stuff he use to have lol

still comical that he admitted to using a bot XD

Genixma

Sep 22, 2009
Call me when it reaches $9,000.00

So I can make a MeMe involving a scouter, blizzard, and WoW.