Based on where you live, what Pokemon would you have?

Phantomess

Sep 19, 2009
Darling Harbour in Sydney, so... Wingull, Pidgey, Magikarp in the harbour, Tentacool, Roselia in the botanical gardens, a couple of Jigglypuff and Loudred around the Opera House, maybe a couple of Machoke around the bridge.

thejackyl

Apr 16, 2008
Pidgey, Spearow, Ratatta... Wow... I feel like I live in Viridian City, minus the fact that there's no reason whatsoever to visit my town.

Sovvolf

Mar 23, 2009
I live in Barnsley, its an old Mining town though its surrounded by a lot of forestry and grassland even with a local river and such so... I'd say we'd have a few Pigdies, Ratatas and such running around towns and fields. Psyducks at the local resevoir along with Magikarp and Poliwhirls... Not sure if there's any Pike pokemon, if they are... Then they'll be there.

Few Ekans in the fields, along with Pikachus. You're common insect Pokemon roaming around here and there. Volpix and Ninetails stalking the night. Ponyta's and such here and there along with other cattle pokemon which I can't remember the names of.

Down the ol'mines that are shut down now I'd say we'd probably have a lot of rock Pokemons like Onyx, Geodude and what ever else.

Marik2

Phone Poster
Nov 10, 2009
Redlin5 said:

I live in Saskatchewan. It gets cold in winter and we have a ton of snow. In summer there is a ton of space to run around in the fields. Arcanine runs fast, keeps you warm and is just a pal. I choose him!
Holy crap thats a really badass fan art of Arcanine and Growlith....

Ot: Hmmm hard to say for my city, well theres like some forests and a famous yellowstone cave so just generic pokemon that live in those areas then.

Edit: Wait there can be Tauros and Miltanks since theres farms here

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Oh I don't know. I live in Southern Alberta, so probably Cacnea, Ponyta/Rapidash, Tauros, Miltank, Ekans/Arbok, and hopefully a Pikachu.

Aurora Firestorm

May 1, 2008
I dunno what this non-151 stuff is. :p

I live in Boston. We have rodents and birds, but not too many common insects in the city proper. We also have a lot of tech and machines, and a river that is kind of gross. So I guess we would have (base forms)...

Magnemite
Pidgey
Magikarp (the only thing stupid enough to live in the Charles River)
Grimer (the only thing that likes living in the Charles River)
Spearow
Pikachu
Growlithe (a common pet; everyone here has a dog, it seems)
Meowth (another house pet)
Goldeen (out in the harbor)
Rattata
Shellder
Psyduck (because ducks!)
Nidoran (we have so many rabbits)

Around MIT, where I once went to college:
Electabuzz
More Pikachu
Porygon (oh so many Porygon)
Abra
Mewtwo (genetic experiment, only one, you probably have to break into a lab to go get it :p )
Eevee (same)

My team would probably end up like this:
Arcanine
Pidgeot
Magneton
Mewtwo
Nidoking
Jolteon

Zachary Unkle

Jan 16, 2011
South Jersey, a short drive from the shore.
Grimer, Muk, Wingull, Pelipper, Trubbish, and Barbodor.
The seagulls and trash, two things I'll remember for the rest of my life.

JoesshittyOs

Aug 10, 2011
Arizona, we'd probably have the Sandshrew types creatures and that one bird thing with multiple heads.

TheTim

Jan 23, 2010
We'd have Ekans, Diglet, and all kinds of fire pokemon

thats Phoenix AZ for you.

JoesshittyOs

Aug 10, 2011
Redlin5 said:

I live in Saskatchewan. It gets cold in winter and we have a ton of snow. In summer there is a ton of space to run around in the fields. Arcanine runs fast, keeps you warm and is just a pal. I choose him!
*lip quiver...

DAWWWWW!!!! That's the cutest damn picture I've ever seen.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
I live in the Yorkshire Dales. Basically, my village used to be a miner's town and is now a tourist village. There's lots of moorland and farms, too. My family raise gun dogs. The fishing's good too.

Rhydon, Mightyena, Torchick (lots of chickens round here) Mareep (also lots of sheep) Magickarp (just you wait, guys!) and I'll use our old thriving iron industry to claim Metagross.

Those are the ones I'd get anyhow.

Besides them, there's be diglett, growlithe, ponyta (lots of horse riders around here) Pidgey and Spearow, more common bug pokemon like Caterpie and Wurmple, and probably some Taillow.

Edit: I forgot we have loads of ducks in the river, so Psyduck definitely.

(Obviously all the ones I've listed that are basics would have some of their evolved forms strutting around, and vice versa)

Suicida1 Midget

Jun 11, 2011
Here at the wisconsin/illinois border... well i guess theres plenty of rattata, beedrill, magicarp, goldeen, croakgunk, starly, ponyta(theres a horse ranch within a 5 min drive), the odd shodowoodo, sunken, and the ocasional volpix.

Still a crappy place to live.

tseroff

Jun 8, 2009
I live in a touristy-desert-water-forest town that's deserted in winter. It's by a large lake which also happens to be closeby to one of the United State's highest concentration of hydroelectric dams. I'm pretty sure we'd have a pseudo-legendary around here. Maybe Mesprit.
Let's see:
Electric-type
Fresh-water type: so no Wailmer, Sharpeedo, or Tentacool.
Bug-type. Oh God, bug-type.
Rodents and other Normals.
Some grass types, but not a lot.
We have seasonal forest fires, so fire-types in summer.
Come to think of it, we have sturgeons nearby, so Relicanths, maybe.
Teddiursa, Wingull, Murkrow, Meowth, Miltank, and Lillipup would all be around. We also have glaciers, so some ice types too. I think I'll stop there.

Oh, and this is all within about a thirty-mile radius.