Bayonetta 3 Thread

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
True and I was mostly being facetious in pointing that out, but the point still stands that Nintendo has been consistently behind the curve. Thinking of it, the pricing of their games should also reflect that, but never will due to the exclusivity and people continuing to accept it without question.
Nintendo started charging $60 for their games ever since they started with the Wii U, an HD console. Something Microsoft and Sony started first. So if anyone is to blame, it's them for upping the price for HD games. All Nintendo did was follow suit. And now Sony and many other publishers are charging up the antee, $70 per game now. Where most games are already going to be a shell prices anyway and nowhere near worth the amount they're charging. And they will make the excuses: video games are too expensive to make. Most of these companies got more than enough money from scamming people, they just want all the money in the entire universe.

At least Nintendo bothers most of the time to make quality games can't get anywhere else. Sony is a similar case with most of their titles, but Microsoft has definitely been lacking. Don't even get me started on most of the Western AAA publishers and some of the Japanese ones.

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
True and I was mostly being facetious in pointing that out, but the point still stands that Nintendo has been consistently behind the curve. Thinking of it, the pricing of their games should also reflect that, but never will due to the exclusivity and people continuing to accept it without question.
Behind the curve in terms of graphical fidelity & performance, sure, but that was a clear trade-off for portability and is reflected in the relatively lower price of the system itself. Besides, style > graphics, 9 times out of 10.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
A user on deviant art called Dante-564 noticed a big comparison and reference.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
No new info, I just thought it be funny to post a compilation reaction. It's heartwarming to see so many people care.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
UGh... dammit! I was hoping it wouldn't look good, but it looks damn good. I don't want to get a switch, I'm happy with my pc stuff and hate the monthly multi fee.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
UGh... dammit! I was hoping it wouldn't look good, but it looks damn good. I don't want to get a switch, I'm happy with my pc stuff and hate the monthly multi fee.
Never underestimate Platinum! Never! You forget, that they were able to make Bayonetta 2 look good on the Wii U! This is nothing new, nor would I expect any less from these geniuses.

It's up to you, if you want to get a Switch or not. Just don't pay for Nintendo Online. I don't. The moment it was no longer free, I have not paid a single cent to it. Plus, I don't do that much online gaming anyway. If you saw most of my switch library, you realize most of it is just single player games or local play only. If I ever decide to get 1-year, it would be for SOR4 or Fast RMX. Then again, I already do enough online gaming on my PS4 when I want to do so. If you get the switch, at least you'll have all three Bayonetta games with all the bonuses.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Never underestimate Platinum! Never! You forget, that they were able to make Bayonetta 2 look good on the Wii U! This is nothing new, nor would I expect any less from these geniuses.

It's up to you, if you want to get a Switch or not. Just don't pay for Nintendo Online. I don't. The moment it was no longer free, I have not paid a single cent to it. Plus, I don't do that much online gaming anyway. If you saw most of my switch library, you realize most of it is just single player games or local play only. If I ever decide to get 1-year, it would be for SOR4 or Fast RMX. Then again, I already do enough online gaming on my PS4 when I want to do so. If you get the switch, at least you'll have all three Bayonetta games with all the bonuses.
The multi mode in Bayo2 on the wiiu was pretty fun and I quite enjoyed Splatoon also, if I get a switch I wouldn't mind playing more splatoon but fuck paying monthly for multi.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
The multi mode in Bayo2 on the wiiu was pretty fun and I quite enjoyed Splatoon also, if I get a switch I wouldn't mind playing more splatoon but fuck paying monthly for multi.
You don't have to pay for it. You can still play with the AI, if you want. The AI is pretty competent. Climax Mode is it's still great either way. Don't forget about the survival challenges called Witch Trials. Bayo2 has the most unlockable characters thus far.

Oh jeez, I don't even know if many people are playing the online of that game these days. It was already falling rather silent years ago
At least they're still local and plenty of the single player content. I am not complaining. Thank you for the update.

Reactions: Elvis Starburst