MaxTheReaper said:
Oh.
All is well!

*pats*
You are forgiven.
This time.
You keep saying that...
Will I ever be unforgiven?

I'll check back on it in 9 days, see how crazy the bidding goes.

Lukeje

Feb 6, 2008
That's pretty damn awesome; I do wonder what it sounds like though. After all, auristics must come above aesthetics when it comes to speakers.
Andalusa said:
Off-topic I know, but did you change your name? The cat looks familiar (as do the the interactions with MtR), but I can't place the name (I keep thinking "Ula"?).

Andalusa

Mad Cat Lady
Feb 25, 2008
Lukeje said:
Off-topic I know, but did you change your name? The cat looks familiar (as do the the interactions with MtR), but I can't place the name (I keep thinking "Ula"?).
I did change my name, and you're thinking right.

J-Alfred

Jul 28, 2009
Nice, but I don't like Fallout enough to spend the cash for it. I almost never use iPod docks anyways.

Lukeje

Feb 6, 2008
Andalusa said:
Lukeje said:
I did change my name, and you're thinking right.
Ah; so I'm not going insane. Good to know...

uppitycracker

Oct 9, 2008
I would almost buy an ipod just to go along with this dock, if my zune hadn't served me so well. Oh, and if I weren't such a cheap ass.

Zephirius

Jul 9, 2008
$20.50 at the moment. $14.99 shipping within the US, but $59 international?! Hot damn.

I might bid on this on the last day, depending on the price. I don't have an iPod, but them's just details.

insectoid

Aug 19, 2008
Wow, that's pretty damn cool. If only I didn't feel shocking guilt when buying something I don't really need...

Lukeje

Feb 6, 2008
MaxTheReaper said:
Lukeje said:
Have you been watching me?
How does the old adage go, "Know thine enemy"?

...no, but seriously there was a time in the not so distant past when every thread would devolve into you and Ula chatting like above. It was kind of hard to miss...