Be The Talk of Megaton With This Awesome iPod Dock

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
That is pretty badass. I want it so bad, but it's 77 bucks on eBay and I really don't have that kind of money for an iPod dock...

Vault boy Eddie

Feb 18, 2009
Should look nice next to my Super Mutant skull collection and my Nuka Cola machine, it's stocked full with Quantum!!!!

Lukeje

Feb 6, 2008
MaxTheReaper said:
Lukeje said:
How does the old adage go, "Know thine enemy"?

...no, but seriously there was a time in the not so distant past when every thread would devolve into you and Ula chatting like above. It was kind of hard to miss...
And there was a time in the slightly more distant past where every thread devolved into me and someone else chatting.

Someone else...
Not unlike yourself!

And many others, of course.
Hey, I was just trying to seem less stalker-ish. I do remember the good old days, when people weren't given warnings/suspensions/bans for just taking a thread off-topic.

Lukeje

Feb 6, 2008
MaxTheReaper said:
Lukeje said:
Hey, I was just trying to seem less stalker-ish. I do remember the good old days, when people weren't given warnings/suspensions/bans for just taking a thread off-topic.
I know you're outside my window.
Why do you think I installed curtains?
I hate to worry you, but that's not me. I do however have a satellite aimed at your location. Whenever you look up, feel free to wave!
Yeaaah...
Them good ol' dayss...
Back when tha' boys were men, tha' wimmins were men, and the men were men.
Also where calling someone a "fag" was a banning offense.
I feel like there's a story behind this one...