Beavis and Butt-head Are Back

BloodRed Pixel

Jul 16, 2009
Gaderael said:
Ewyx said:
Ok, how about we get Daria instead... or maybe not, let's not ruin it.
You'd rather watch Diarrhea than Beavis and Butthead? You make me sad.

Beavis and Butthead permanently warped my Brain when I was about 12 years old
and it seems you have not aged a bit, since then.

Avaholic03

May 11, 2009
Fappy said:
Well look on the bright side. Maybe we'll have an excuse to actually watch Mtv for the first time in over a decade.
No, that's just what they want you to think. MTV is struggling to stay "relevant" (and I use that word very loosely, since they were really never relevant).

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
uhhh idk what to think haha...never got into it when it was originally on air (probably a bit too young tho idk if I woulda wanted to watch this stuff anyway loll)

child of lileth

The Norway Italian
Jun 10, 2009
I just pray they don't mess it up like everyone does with most of these desperate revivals. I just think it was great with how it is.

Fearzone

Boyz! Boyz! Boyz!
Dec 3, 2008
Sometime after I started playing WoW I cancelled cable simply due to me never watching TV. Now, finally, after all these years, I have a reason to get it back.

Frank_Sinatra_

Digs Giant Robots
Dec 30, 2008
I'll pass thank you.
Just about anything is better than that show IMHO. Hell I'd rather watch King of the Hill than Beavis and Butt-head, and I'll only watch KotH if personal mutilation becomes boring.

SenseOfTumour

Jul 11, 2008
Hell, if it makes Mike Judge enough money to make another movie as great as Office Space or idiocracy, I'm all for it.

goldenheart323

Oct 9, 2009
I only got to watch some episodes as a teen, & I loved them. As an adult, I got to watch almost all the episodes. Most are dumb, some are fun, and a handful are utterly hilarious! With that ratio of good/lame episodes, I can understand people not liking it if they only watched a few times. Personally, I wouldn't mind a few more episodes.

Heavy metal music not being very popular wouldn't be a problem for the show. A lot of the time they were getting mad & frustrated because there wasn't anything cool on TV. Ripping on lame videos was what they did most of the time anyway.

My favorites were:
When Beavis misunderstood a lot of stuff, wasn't feeling well, and thought he wasn't feeling well because he was pregnant.

Beavis & Butthead forget how to urinate.

Beavis gets a bloody nose, & Butthead tries to help by doing all the wrong things. (That was a very bloody episode.)

They try to have fun by doing "Ding Dong Ditch," but can't figure out how to do it right.

bigmike5400

Aug 31, 2008
It could be ok as long as they use the music videos from headbangers ball for the metal and not any pop bs that they show the few time there are music videos playing. There are actually some really good videos and stuff that play on headbangers ball. Make it even better by throwing in 10 or 15 seconds of a kanye west video and have them give it the worst trashing B and B have ever done.

StrangerMouse

May 16, 2010
Oh hell yes. I used to love their show when I was a kid. I just hope they stick to critiquing Metal and don't include other genres like *shudder* rap.

Gaderael

Apr 14, 2009
BloodRed Pixel said:
Gaderael said:
Ewyx said:
Ok, how about we get Daria instead... or maybe not, let's not ruin it.
You'd rather watch Diarrhea than Beavis and Butthead? You make me sad.

Beavis and Butthead permanently warped my Brain when I was about 12 years old
and it seems you have not aged a bit, since then.
If you're referring to the Diarrhea bit, that was what Beavis and Butthead called her in the show. I watched a couple of episodes of Daria, and it seemed pretty good, I just never got in to watching it all the time.

And only sometimes do I act like I haven't changed a bit.

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
o dear god. How are they relevant now? This is gonna be a massive flop. 90s was the Rock Generation and heavy metal was relevant.

Now its the Rap/pop generation, Beavis & Butthead are completely out of place. Well im gonna call it a failure right here and now.

Yeah we older folk may like them, but i bet the younger ones will just find them pointless :p as i had started to after their movie.

Rauten

Capitalism ho!
Apr 4, 2010
I have only one request: Keep Daria out of this.
I couldn't care less about Beavis & Butthead, but I just hope they keep Daria out. Besides it'd be pretty freaking weird if all of a sudden Daria goes back in time to living... wherever the hell these 2 idiots live.