Best Exam Answers

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
I don't do that. My friend however, wasn't paying attention in math class and was asked to answer a question. He was playing with his calculator and jumped, looked up and yelled "Over Nine THOUSAAAAAAAAAND!

The correct answer: 9000.35

He does this sort of thing a lot, but it's never been right before.

_Serendipity_

Jun 15, 2008
happysock said:
I really went to town on this one.
The last one is long but is well worth reading.

[SNIP}

Oh darn, I read through four pages, hoping no-one had posted that so I could steal the glory of showing it off. Oh well. It's surprisingly well-written too, shame on the marker for giving it 0%.

P.S I doubt this is 100% SFW, so read with care if you're worried about that sort of stuff.

Hollock

Jun 26, 2009
happysock said:
I really went to town on this one.
The last one is long but is well worth reading.

that mofo should have passed, it takes a lot to get some artistic feeling out of 2 girls one cup.

Midget52

Dec 6, 2009
Q: Describe a Polygon

A: A dead parrot (Polly - gone)

My whole year did this on the test, and the teachers all marked it right.

ScruffyTheJanitor

Jul 17, 2009
one of the online assessments consisted of having to upload pishy dull written assignments designed to teach us how to essentially, copy paste and crap like that. Issue is, in order to actually get a mark, everything needs to be handed in or you get nothing for the whole module (which is the most retarded way of running things). The situation was, i have 15 mins before deadline... scrounge a pathetic point on my useless course, or go to the pub on the last day of my exams....

Taking inspiration from red dwarf, I made an entire page of the words "I am a fish," shoved the image of a hand print onto the next page and handed it in.

Blue_vision

Elite Member
Mar 31, 2009
Taerdin said:
A story I hear often: A professor in a philosophy class addresses his students regarding their test. "For your test I want you to prove to me that this chair does not exist" The Professor then takes his chair and places it up on his desk. All the students begin writing all kinds of philosophy principles and ways of thought, theorizing about what it means to truly exist and etc. But one very clever student got full marks for simply writing down "What chair?" :p
I've heard a couple like that.

There's one I've heard where the question is "What is courage?" Answer? "This is courage." Apparently got an 100%, duh.

Zillawoof

Jan 3, 2010
I remember a student said this.

T: What is your new years resolution
S: To destroy.....
T: Thats it you are going to the counselor because you have a very violent mind.

Well Not really

Honestly I have never done anything of the sort that would cause laughs on my answer but I remember when in elementary there were math questions and it said how you would get the answer so I put this to a question like this

What is 24+36*2 then explain

Then I answer after I put the answer right here which is 120

Because 24+36*2 is 120 It is what it is.

Samuel Adams

Apr 16, 2009
Uhh, I have nothing to contribute to this thread. But some of these posts really made me laugh, such as the movie review on 2 Girls 1 Cup.

Rainboq

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2009
PyriteOkio said:
Rainboq said:
I remeber I had a course a year or two ago and at the begining of the year the teacher was trying to get to know us so the second question was : Do you have a last name? (implying that the teacher wanted to know our last names)I answered Yes
oh and during physics during a class on gravity I asked the teacher in the middle of class : SO if a planet was destroy long ago. in a galaxy far away, we would feel a disturbance in the force? I got an instant A in the class!
No you didn't. That joke has been around for years. Your not that terribly clever. Plus you did it wrong.

"So let me get this straight. If a planet was destroyed long long ago, in a galaxy far far away, only now, would we feel a disturbance in the force?"
Oh really, never heard it before, but oh well

FROGGEman2

Queen of France
Mar 14, 2009
thebobmaster said:

Not to the level of IdealistCommi, but I thought they were good.
All I see are angry green faces.

ninjaman 420

Feb 18, 2009
Mrkittycat said:
ninjaman 420 said:
i had to write a paper involving religon, mystery and sex. i didnt feal like wrtting a long story that day so i wrote

Oh my god im pregnant!!! I wonder who the daddy is!!!

god, pregnant, wonder = religon, sex, mystery
I hate to be a buzz kill, but the pun is "Good god I'm pregnant. I wonder who did it".
hate to be a buzzkill, but thats not a pun dummy. and i like my version better anyway

FROGGEman2

Queen of France
Mar 14, 2009
Ah-Ha!