Best/Favourate Anti-Zombie weapon?

Goldbling

Nov 21, 2008
I'd use something orginal, like... Holy water ballons! or a lazer pistol

Edit: warning this is epic, twin Blessed Desert Eagles, with ulimited blessed bullets of course

HydraulicReaction

Mar 3, 2009
I would have to say either a Thunder Hammer or a Bolt Pistol Chainsword combo

(I would choose the Bolt Pistol and Chainsword over the Thunder Hammer)

Drake the Dragonheart

The All-American Dragon.
Aug 14, 2008
Thunderheavyarm said:
Hmmm...considering that the zombie survival guide is in my library, I have to say that the best weapon would be a .22 rimfire rifle. Long range and the bullet is accessible everywhere. It doesn't have the stopping power, but it's accurate enough that you can shoot through the eye.
a good blade can come in really handy as well. granted if you have to melee, and there is more than one you are probably already screwed, but two nice thihgs: Blades are silent, and 2 blades don't need reloading.

MisterAnarchist

Feb 10, 2009
Shaolin spade, reach of a spear with the killing power of the katana

Edit: In a more unrealistic note I'd prefer to kill the hordes with my own bare hands

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
A shotgun. Then fire. TO PURGE ALL THEIR WICKED AND DAMED SOULS TO HELL!!!!!!!! GA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
Hunde Des Krieg said:
Crowbar a la Dr. Freeman
I once wrote a short story of sorts of a contained zombie infestation. One of the characters, (who I made have a terrible case of diarrhea at the beginning of the infestation at his office job.) who I named Gordon, his first weapon he carried around was a crowbar. One of the female characters makes note of the situation and repeatedly calls him Freeman, which the reference is lost to him.

Raven's Nest

Elite Member
Feb 19, 2009
SinfulKnight said:
Michael Jackson doing Thriller. Ultimate Distraction.
And whilst they're busy dancing I'd have Chuck Norris take them out, one roundhouse kick at a time.

Firia

Sep 17, 2007
Mercanary57 said:
TheSeventhLoneWolf said:
What is your best anti zombie weapon of choice?
Mine personally would be the pistol, any kind.
http://www.infinitas.com.au/ProductImages/9781400049622.jpg
Surprised no one busted you for this yet. Read the section in Weapons, and then Handguns.

Personally, I would choose the .22 Winchester.
Thank you. :) I've read that, and I've shook my head at some of the weapon choices here. Tisk tisk! High Cal weapons draw distant zombies (sound), and flame throwers cause collateral damage without effectivly stoping the creature. Other weapons are to close range, hand to hand combat is plain outragious.

My weapon of choice is a Safe Place, a lifetime supply of food and water, good company, and entertainment to wile away the hours. As readers of the book will no doubt know, "There is no safe place; only safer."

Ignatius87

Jan 30, 2009
I too have read the zombie survival guide. I would choose a semi-automatic rifle or shotgun. Something I can take single, accurate shots with, and don't have to reload as often as a bolt action rifle or pump action shotgun. A rifle would actually make less noise than a pistol (with a pistol, there is less mass between the bullet and the air, so there is less to impede the sound).