Best game of the decade. (NOMINATIONS)

ham and red bull

Dec 2, 2010
I know I'm going to get flamed for this, but Halo Reach. It's just FUN! Remember that?
My second vote would go to 007 Nightfire, mainly because I used to play that all the time with my brother! I'm not sure if it holds up, but who cares! :D

Rayansaki

May 5, 2009
I'm gonna go ahead and nominate Deus Ex. 1 nomination per person is bs tho, we should pick 8 each!

adamson1000

Aug 23, 2009
Onyx Oblivion said:
Daedalus1942 said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
Daedalus1942 said:
Onyx Oblivion said:
Oblivion, if we're going for "the decade".
If you mean without any mods whatsoever... I'm sorry, but no.
Worse...I'm basing my opinion off of the CONSOLE versions.

And I have the PC version, but haven't bothered with any mods outside of a Shivering Isles house and Deadly Reflexes.
What...?
No.. just no..
It's a broken game, that's barely functional in almost all aspects until modded.
There are FAR better games out there. i think you're just trolling.
I'm even sure I've seen you mention yourself it's shit without mods...
-Tabs<3-
Nope. I like it vanilla. I like the leveling system, I like the enemy scaling, I even like the voice acting! All 10 actors of it.

I'm a CONSOLE gamer, so I'm not basing my opinion on anything PC related. All I had was the console version until earlier this year.

Since modern non-gaming PCs can now run Oblivion, due to it's age.

i loved oblibion

crazy-j

Sep 15, 2008
well i would nominate

mass effect 1 & 2
world of warcraft
starcraft 2
starwars battlefront 2
brutal legend

in that order!

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Best of the Decade? But there's only been one year in this decade so far. Years go from 0-9, not 1-10.

But I'll say SMG2 for platformer, Minecraft for Sandbox, Assassins Creed2/Brotherhood for Action, Portal for Shooter, CoD/Halo for Multiplayer.

Kazzak

Oct 5, 2009
Garry's Mod
I'm not sure there is a limit to its replayability. I don't know. Depends how much you download.