Best intro for any game ever?

Cody211282

Apr 25, 2009
warhammer online had a good one, dawn of war, mass effect set up the stage well, and im a sucker for halo games so in going to put them in to.

Amorphisbob

Jun 10, 2009
The original Freelancer intro is still my favorite after like 10 years

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsWPFUzxgRU

x434343

Mar 22, 2008
Prototype was nice. I loved Oblivion's for some reason. Call of Duty 4 had 2 levels that made up the intro movie. Left 4 Dead and HAWX are pretty awesome too. I almost don't want to skip them.

Lamppenkeyboard

Jun 3, 2009
The way you break out of a maximum security prison in Saints Row 2 isn't the best, but it stands out in recent memory.

juanrovere

Jun 30, 2009
Jharry5 said:
The beginning to Mortal Kombat Armageddon is one that sticks in my head.
Any opening to a Tony Hawk's game (besides THAW) were always worth a watch...

Can't think of any more off the top of my head.
i agree, i think thats the best one, the music and the fighting goes along perfectly
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62ZNww4H8E8

Harlemura

Ace Defective
May 1, 2009
I liked the Kingdom Hearts 2 opening. The Mirror's Edge opening was one I liked as well, but that's probably just for the style.
And since I should add something a little more manly, I like how the BioShock opening still manages to give me the heebie jeebies. A little bit.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Dawn of War. Dawn of War 2's one is good too, but doesn't come close to Space Marine vs Orks. I would've named Bioshock, but the actual intro isn't as good as the ingame intro. Welcome...to RRRRAPTURE!!! Combined with that music....shivers, it has the best ingame intro I've ever seen. Dawn of War gets my vote however, for the best prerendered intro.

Edit: O wait! No what am I talking about, Star Wars The Old Republic gets the prize for best intro, since I can't beleive that they will not use this epic trailer as their intro:
Those Jedi...those Sith....that Bounty Hunter....oo gods I just threw up from all the awesomeness in that trailer. That must become TOR's intro.

Lord Beautiful

Aug 13, 2008
The intro to Chrono Cross is the only intro that I consistently watch every time I plug in Disc 1. The music is incredible, and the cinematics are interesting enough.