Best pick-up line.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
GET OVER HERE!

If that works, the gaming community applauds you!

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
If I'm talking to her because she's displaying some sort of interest that I happen to share, it's "Hi, I couldn't help noticing..."

If she's clearly trying to approach me but worrying how I'll react: "I'm not radioactive, you can come up and talk to me. C'mere, have a seat. I'm Fox."

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
qwertyzxy27 said:
If i could rearrange the periodic table of elements I'd put Iodine and Uranium together ;D
That's really awkward, but there's no chemical element with the symbol "Me" to make it workable.

If you're gonna go with a nerdy pick-up line, try "I wish I was your derivative so I could lie tangent to your curves".

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
No pickup lines work. But they're great for a giggle. My favorite would be: "Hi. I have an eight inch tongue and can breathe through my ears."

If she has a witty retort for that, I pursue. Favorite retort I've gotten: "Oh, good! I've been needing a colonic irrigation!"

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
loc978 said:
No pickup lines work. But they're great for a giggle. My favorite would be: "Hi. I have an eight inch tongue and can breathe through my ears."

If she has a witty retort for that, I pursue. Favorite retort I've gotten: "Oh, good! I've been needing a colonic irrigation!"
Hellooooooo, Dali...er, dolly!

qwertyzxy27

Nov 25, 2009
SimuLord said:
qwertyzxy27 said:
If i could rearrange the periodic table of elements I'd put Iodine and Uranium together ;D
That's really awkward, but there's no chemical element with the symbol "Me" to make it workable.

If you're gonna go with a nerdy pick-up line, try "I wish I was your derivative so I could lie tangent to your curves".
why does it need to be Me? its I and U like the old Alphabet pickup line with a nerdy twist

OblivionSoul

Oct 19, 2009
Joey245 said:
*at a dance*

I'll dance next to you. If you want to think we're dancing together, go right ahead.
Nice ME2 reference. Best scene.

OT: Never was good with pick up lines...

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
qwertyzxy27 said:
SimuLord said:
qwertyzxy27 said:

why does it need to be Me? its I and U like the old Alphabet pickup line with a nerdy twist
You know how you borrow money from a scientist? Give him an Iodine, Oxygen, Uranium.

WOPR

Aug 18, 2010
me: "there's 21 letters in the alphabet right?"
her: "no there's 26"
me: "oh right, I keep forgetting about u r a q t"

(if you don't get that it's "you are a cutie")

WingedIncubus

Nov 5, 2010
VanillaBean said:
This has probably been posted before, but what do you think is the best pick-up line to pull on a girl?
For example...
"Hi, how are you doing?", or "Hey, what's up!", or "whacha' reading?"

IronMaidenLeigh

Dec 11, 2010
How about just "Hi, my name's (whatever)"? She'll be so impressed that you didn't use some lame pick up line, she might actually talk to you.