Best pick-up line.

Isolda Sage

Aug 25, 2010
Here's one that made me laugh but I already kinda knew the person who said this to me.....

"So, you say you've already lost your virginity? Well that's okay with me. I'd just like to play with the box it came in."

I thought it was damn funny!

fishy009er

May 10, 2010
"Are you a Squirtle, 'cause you're making me wet."

I actually got my bother to use that one once and he got slapped right in the face. So I guess it didn't really 'work' but it was freaking hilarious. XD

Kris015

Some kind of Monster
Feb 21, 2009
How about a pizza and then sex at my place?

.. or don't you like pizza?

captaincabbage

Apr 8, 2010
Marter said:
"Would you hold my drink? I need to take a crap."

If she does it, she's a keeper.

;)
"Will you hold my drink? I need to take a carp."

Then you go out and catch a fresh carp for her.

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
"You're cold. Let me hold you"

You would be shocked how much this works.

Paksenarrion said:
"Are you wearing cherry chap stick? If I kissed you, would I like it?"

<_<
Haha, best one I have read on here. It is actually clever!

Royta

Aug 7, 2009
Hey there. This is a bit of a strange question but I'm am totally wasted and just blew diahrea( hate spelling that word) all over in my pants. So yeah. Can I get into yours?

Seriously though. I can't remember using a pickupline. I have more a pickup conversation that's about me telling some weird story. If they like it, I'll tell another one and she's a keeper.

Death God

Jul 6, 2010
The Wykydtron said:
As much as i dislike the concept of pick up lines i have just thought of an epic one

"Are you going Super Saiyan? Because my scouter says your hotness level is OVER 9000!" If she laughs ask her out on the spot.
That made me laugh. I don;t think I've heard that one before.

OT: My friends and I were bored one day so we looked up some pretty funny ones. Most way too inappropriate but I have to share a few of them game related.

"Hey, want to see my Tangala?"
"Just you and me and a couple of rupees. Oh wait, did I say rupees again?"
"Do you know your way around a pipe? No? Do you want to learn to use mine?"

GeneralDefiance

Feb 10, 2010
Seriously though. I can't remember using a pickupline. I have more a pickup conversation that's about me telling some weird story. If they like it said:
agreed on this one. its pretty much a lottery who is interested in pickup lines and whos likely to waste a £/$10 drink on your new shirt. Confidence to approach is whats worked best for me before and being funny is also a good help.