Best quote from a game?

Da Orky Man

Yeah, that's me
Apr 24, 2011
"No one's left. Everything's gone. Kharak is burning"
"Kharak is being consumed by a firestorm. The scaffold has been destroyed. All orbital facilities destroyed. Significant debris ring in low kharak orbit. Receiving no comunications from anywhere in the system. Not even beacons..."

Homeword - Return to Kharak

The Wykydtron

"Emotions are very important!"
Sep 23, 2010
Persona 4 has some good ones, not that i can remember any specific ones after only two days of playing though.

Oh and how could i forget

"His name was Waggleton P Tallylicker... And i never got the chance to tell him *cue sorrowful music* He will be remembered"

GraveeKing

Nov 15, 2009
Suikoden 2
Luca Blight (after taking on 3 party's of 6 of your toughest characters, the hero himself in a duel and 2 barrage of arrows)
"Hoohoohahahahahahahaha!!!!!!
Listen, Riou!!!!!!!!!!!
It took hundreds to kill me, but I
killed humans by the thousands!!!!

Look at me!!!!
I am sublime!!!!
I am the true face of evil!!!!"

He then proceeds to collapse to the floor dead.

Veekter

Aug 4, 2008
Pretty much all the smart ass remarks Duke Nukem makes are great, but I also enjoy everything Andrew Ryan says.

Da Orky Man

Yeah, that's me
Apr 24, 2011
putowtin said:
I'll get in early then, couple of favourites

"Explanation: It's just that... you have all these squishy parts, master. And all that water! How the constant sloshing doesn't drive you mad, I have no idea..."" HK-47 KotOR

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it." Atton Rand (easter egg line) KotOR II
How about,
"Definition: Love is making a shot to the knees of a target, 120 kilometres away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

teebeeohh

Jun 17, 2009
max payne is full of good chunky quotes but the best one probably is
"Nothing is a chliché when it happens to you"
or even better
"The truth was a burning green crack through my brain. Weapon statistics hanging in the air, glimpsed out of the corner of my eye. Endless repetition of the act of shooting, time slowing down to show off my moves. The paranoid feel of someone controlling my every step. I was in a computer game. Funny as Hell, it was the most horrible thing I could think of"

Jubbert

Apr 3, 2010
They were all dead. The final gunshot was an exclamation mark to everything that had led to this point. I released my finger from the trigger.

And then it was over.

nifedj

Nov 12, 2009
I heard a brilliant conversation between some enemies in Mirrors Edge earlier that I hadn't realised was there.

"This fugitive news never stops. Where's the interesting news?"
"Define interesting"
"Aliens. Aliens are always interesting."

Another one would be from Mass Effect 2: "Insincere Endorsement: You have not heard Shakespeare until you have heard him in the voice of Elcor."

My favourite serious quote would have to be the Prince's monologue from Sands of Time:

"Most people think time is like a river, that flows swift and sure in one direction. But I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you; they are wrong. Time is an ocean in a storm. You may wonder who I am, and why I say this; sit down, and I will tell you a tale like none that you have ever heard..."

teqrevisited

Mar 17, 2010
"Due to your position as regional commander of the southern defense forces, Lord Terenas commands that you raise an outpost in the Hillsbrad Foothills..."

That briefing is the reason that every single other written briefing I've encountered since has been read, in my mind, in the voice of that narrator.

Sjakie

Feb 17, 2010
"I'll rip of your prick and beat your head in with it."

is the first one that comes to mind. also:

"YOU N'WAH"

moretwocents

Jan 20, 2011
*inhale*
SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Space Core, Portal 2

And "Would you kindly?" from Bioshock.

BelmontClan

Nov 15, 2009
The Wykydtron said:
Persona 4 has some good ones, not that i can remember any specific ones after only two days of playing though.

Oh and how could i forget

"His name was Waggleton P Tallylicker... And i never got the chance to tell him *cue sorrowful music* He will be remembered"
Oooh, you're in for a treat with this game. It's excellent. :D Just wait until you meet Kanji!

Febel

Jul 16, 2010
AceOfSpades3571 said:
STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM.
It seems like you joined just to post that...

And as for favorite quotes I think Terrifying Presence from Fallout: New Vegas provides quite a few, my personal favorite being threatening Vulpes Inculta (who wears a hood made from a dog or wolf's head) with
"I'll wear your head like you wear that dogs"
Inculta: "legionarres! We Have A Problem!"

Booze Zombie

Dec 8, 2007
"You must have an enviable memory or a pitiful life to know nothing of regret."
Sten - Dragon Age

M920CAIN

May 24, 2011
"Ah yes, quotes, to repeat or copy the words of another, usually with acknowledgment of the source. We have dismissed that claim." - Turian Councilor, Mass Effect 2 (if you saved the Council in Mass Effect 1).

Sir Boss

Mar 24, 2011
"Indeed, I am most eager to engage in some unadulterated violence. At your command, of course, master."

"Can I crush his neck now, master? Just a little? It's been a long time fantasy of mine..."

HK-47; Knights of the old republic.

Or Andrew Ryan's whole "is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow" speech