8-Bit Grin

Apr 20, 2010
We have exposed the world to the greatest cynicist ever known:
Maddox the Motherfucking Pirate.
He's so manly, his eyeballs are hairy.
-F

Mr Cwtchy

Jan 13, 2009
The Magna effing Carta. A document still in use 795 years later.

Or the biggest empire there's ever been. And ever will be, as likely as not.

Brandon237

Mar 10, 2010
stuartclement said:
brandon237 said:
For South Africa I would say the giving up of apartheid and the disassembling of all our nuclear arms..
Your country makes me happy inside :)

OT: Errm

Rugby
Haggis
The Bagpipe :L

Can you guess where im from??

Perhaps more importantly, Penicillin was a Scottish invention
Your from.... uhm? SPAIN! Okay, Scotland. My grandfather lives there. Penicillin saved one of my uncles lives :D So thanks for that.

Plurralbles

Jan 12, 2010
Lord Of Cyberia said:
Nikola Tesla made all his inventions here. IN YOUR FACE, CROATIA!

Why the hell does the U.S. import half its' scientists? Where are all the great scientists of U.S?
perhaps they are doig secret military studies instead of publicized stuff. Natural borns might just have a leg up in their resume for such a job.

Brandon237

Mar 10, 2010
JS ibanez said:
BlakBladz said:
Not kill anyone in the last 10 years.
Go Australia's pussy attitude :p
Sorry, I disagree. I studied in Perth for three years and Aussies are the most badass people around right up there with Maoris and south africans ;)
Oh yes, We South africans are just that good. The problem with our bad-assery is that our criminals take it to a whole new level.

Brandon237

Mar 10, 2010
NameIsRobertPaulson said:
Ireland: More drunks per capita than people. Also, the IRA helping to train terrorists.

France: The tactics of dropping guns and running since WWI

U.S.A.: Where do I start with my home? Turning our politics into an international joke, Vanilla Ice, NASCAR, turning an area twice the size of Europe into a bed of death and disarray, made people finally forget that Tony Blair sucked, etc etc etc

Japan: The ability to purchase used school girl panties in vending machines. WHAT. THE. F**K.

Rest of the Middle East: The art of blowing one's self up for 100 virgins.
You know that the whole Ireland thing is a double contradictory statement. per capita means per head. So they have more drunk people per person than they have people?

The French were actually one of the bravest fighting armies in any war. There just weren't enough of them and they are, well, French.

I agree wholeheartedly on the America thing. :) Just jokes, you guys hold the entire world economy and I still have enough cash to buy games, so you've done fine.

I'm not going to japan after you said that.

The virgins are a good enough reason for most people. To bad it's all lies...

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
invent the dyalisis machine and the Phillips CDI that console was the best EVER ZELDA CDI ROCKED!

Dec 14, 2009
We gave the world witty sarcasm and then laughed when it's vast population didn't quite 'get' it.

Also, Winston Churchill's 'on the beaches' speech. Brings a tear of partiotism to my eye.

direkiller

Dec 4, 2008
Sharkie668 said:
Trotgar said:
Uhh, can anyone tell me what is in their opinion the best thing Finland did? I can't think of any.
Well Finland had Simo Häyhä. For those of you who don't know he was a Finnish sniper in the Second World War, and using a standard iron-sighted, bolt action rifle in the Winter War, he has the highest recorded number (505) of confirmed kills in any major war.

OT: Britain easily wins cause we have Stephen Fry, Hugh Laurie, Simon Pegg and Nick Frost, Monty Python, Doctor Who, the SAS (who are the original special forces and are widely agreed to be the best special forces in the world), Muse (the band), the Beatles, the Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, and the fact we haven't been invaded for nearly a thousand years.

EDIT: Oh, and also the British Empire which the sun never set on, and was the biggest empire in history. And we had J.R.R. Tolkien, Charles Dickens and J.K. Rowling.

ANOTHER EDIT: We found America, which technically means all of America's achievements are because of us British, and English is the second most widely spoken language in the world, including primary and secondary speakers.
Spanish, Vikings or Russians(well if you can call it Russia with it still being connected to Alaska at the time about 15000 years ago) found America depending on how far back in history you go.
i guess saying you founded America would be more accurate with founding of Jamestown and shortly after Plimith Rock (but less then 10% of Americans living now have that heritage) and we were 7-8 generations removed when the Revolution happened so your last edit is kinda wrong

How the hell can you forget Iron Maiden

Scottish sacking York counts as being invaded so you have a 700 year run

rewood4

Apr 30, 2009
Faked a moon landing.

Got'cha, bitches!

No I don't believe America faked the moon landing. Got'cha again!

Elburzito

Feb 18, 2009
First State to run itself idependetly without a king(Malta btw) in the 15th century.

And This:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0yXCcJP05Y