Best Videogame Quote (NO Bioshock)

hellswarmglow

Mar 12, 2010
I don't know about the best, but I've always loved "I HAVE FURY!" by Fawful.
Though, "It's me, Mario!" is pretty classic.

Oh, and, of course: "CONGLATURATION!!! YOU HAVE COMPLETED A GREAT GAME. AND PROOVED THE JUSTICE OF OUR CULTURE. NOW GO REST OUR HEROES!" (Ghostbusters)

mysecondlife

Feb 24, 2011
"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and strangely enough, not many meatbags would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose... against statistically long odds."

-HK-47

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

hellswarmglow

Mar 12, 2010
subtlefuge said:
I would hope it's been said:

"Did you see that Zach? Clear as a crisp Spring Morning! "F K"....in the coffee."

-Special Agent Francis York Morgan
Deadly Premonition
I loved that! It made his bizarreness bearable! I wasn't as invested in York as I should have been, I guess... Zach was just more interesting as the strong, silent type throughout the game.

RagnorakTres

Feb 10, 2009
"I'm sure from where you're kneelin' this seems like an 18k run of bad luck, but the truth is, the game's been rigged from the start."

Alternatively:

Garrus: You ever miss those talks we had on the elevators?
Tali: No.
G: Come on, remember how we'd all ask you about life on the flotilla? It was an opportunity to share!
T: This conversation is over.
G: Tell me again about your immune system!
T: I have a shotgun.
G: Mmaybe we'll talk later...

Tirrast

Aug 20, 2010
idk if its been used or not i didnt read all of this. but, "All Your Base are now belong to us." if thats the perfectly right way its said.

8bitsuperhero

Sep 12, 2008
Some of the ones that I like:

"Who honestly thinks mansions are won in contests? Talk about stupid. What do they feed you Mario Bros anyways? Gullible soup?" -King Boo ~Luigi's Mansion

Bartz: "Legendary weapons?"
Ghido: "Sometimes I wonder if you say things like this to spite me.... Yes, the twelve legendary weapons. They are weapons. They are legendary. There are even twelve of them." -Final Fantasy V

"It was stolen. But there were a lot of dinosaurs, so I had fun." -Malkavian ~Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines

Scissors61

Dec 6, 2010
"Raiden, something happened to me last Thursday when I was driving home. I had a couple of miles to go--I looked up and saw a glowing orange object in the sky, to the east! It was moving very irregularly...Suddenly, there was an intense light all around me--and when I came to, I was home. Do you know what have could have happened to me?"

"In the days before time, an angel filled with pride
fell from the heavens to a life in exile
as the Demon King Angra

Filled with spite and hatred, Angra spearheaded
an army of demons and specters
to overthrow the world of mortal men.

However, a man appeared with the power of god
sealed in his arms, and used this power
to once again send Angra into exile

The people, grateful that the threat from Angra
had been averted, bestowed upon the man
the title of Godhand.

Legend states: "Although the man is long since gone,
a single clan continues to this day to defend
the Godhands, and the power held within.

Those who possess this power are capable
of becoming either god or demon."

"Captain CORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOORRRRRRRRRRR"

That's all I got for right now.

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
Sebster 105 said:
"Sir, shouldn't we ask them to surrender"
"I'll ask them when I've blown them to hell."
This, followed closely by:

"That is how you negotiate with fascists comrades!"

Elliott Curtiss

Apr 19, 2011
"Come on, I know you wanna be evil"
Black and White or BaW2, I forget :3
"For the Emperor!!!"
"For the Chaos Gods"
"I"ll do anything for the chaos gods"
and finally my fav
Garrus: come on I know you wanna
Tali: I have a shotgun!

romanator0

Jun 3, 2011
"Without a master I have two options. I can listen to you move your disgusting meat flaps... OR... I could stick an electrode up my back panel and call it paradise. I will comply with what you need, then get out of my scan range."

Taylor Kobb's claptrap after you finish the Jaynistown missions.

JemothSkarii

Thanks!
Nov 9, 2010
GodofCider said:
"I'm going to make you my *****!" ~Asagi

"You make me want to punch kittens." ~Gig

"I kill more people by 9am then most people do all day!" ~Gig

"What the crispy shit is this?!" ~Gig

"I'm gonna rip off your head and shit down your neck!" ~Gig

"They probably just had to go to the bathroom... all at the same time... and got lost on the way back..." ~Odie

"No, your problem is that you're a retard." ~Gig

"It's like he has a radar to track down tornadoes of crap to jump into." ~Gig

"Are you always this dumb or did you wake up on the wrong side of the stupid this morning?" ~Gig

(Soul Nomad and The World Eaters)
"Whoa! Stop sneaking up on me like that! It freaks me out!" - Gig

"What? What's the matter?" "You can see what I see....right?" "What are you-...Oh, well I'm not even interested in a meatbag like you, if you don't want me to look just close your eyes as you wash, but I can still feel what you do" "..." (Or something like that) - Gig and Revya

It's been a while since I played that game, there was something about Levin and Danette being in the special olympics or something.

OT: "BEATRICE!!!11one" - Dante, Dante's Inferno

"Because we don't have any friends! If we become Overlord, we'll have all the colors of the rainbow!" - Red Prism Ranger, Disgaea

"I'LL DESTROY EVERYTHING!" - Edge in Martyr Blade, Atelier Iris 3

"...and there's a cute Chiniese girl with monstrous thighs!" - Neptune, Hyperdimension Neptunia

"What should I do to get across? Jump really high and yell 'Wahoo'?" "Maybe you should put on some Red Overalls and a hat while you're at it" Neptune and IF, Hyperdimension Neptunia again

TheLiham

Apr 15, 2010
vrbtny said:
War. War never changes - Fallout 3

In direct contradiction to the post 2 above...
Actually, I believe that was a quote from all the fallout games.

OT: Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope... Love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticule, and together, achieving a singular purpose against statistically long odds.

Also, Would you kindly explain why no Bioshock quotes?

See what I did there....

Commissar Sae

Nov 13, 2009
Agayek said:
Well, my favorite is "A man chooses; a slave obeys", but since we can't use Bioshock, I'm going to have to go with "Yea verily, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am driving a house-sized mass of 'fuck you'." Supposedly something the Mammoth Tanks say in C&C:Tiberium Wars. I haven't played it myself though, so I can't verify that.

Edit: I might change my answer to "Take heart fellow adventurers, for you have curried the favor of Boo, The only miniature giant space hamster in the Realm. My friend and companion ever since my h-h-head wound, he will lead us to victory! Onward to the Gnoll Stronghold to the west! Tarry not! We must go soon!"

This one's from Minsc (and Boo) from the Baldur's Gate games.

Edit 2: Maybe "I grows tired of yelling battle cries when fighting this mage! Boo will finish your eyeballs once and for all so he does not rise again! EVIL, MEET MY SWORD! SWORD, MEET EVIL!!!!" is even better.

Actually fuck it, I'm just gonna go with "Anything Minsc has said, ever." The full list of which is here: http://www.minscandboo.com/quotes.php
Thourorughly second everything Minsc says as best line ever.