Bethesda Introduces Skyrim's New Faces

alrekr

Mar 11, 2010
Sober Thal said:
These look amazing!!!!!!

Still... every game needs the EVE Online character creation system. That would make the world a better place.

Well I hear that the World of Darkness MMO is going to use the same system.

OT: Why does every post about Skyrim make the release date feel so fat awway.

Those argonians are so dam awesome and yet creepy. Those eyes just scream:

Will there be any form of piercings? Sure a mod will add it anyhow

EboMan7x

Jul 20, 2009
Anyone mind saying the names of the different races? I can't really tell them apart.

kickyourass

Apr 17, 2010
Very nice, my only complaint so far is that I think the eyes on the Argonians are a bit to small, unblinking, and capable of following me around the room. Also the necks on the Female Khajiit look way the hell too long.

Evil Top Hat

May 21, 2011
Leftnt Sharpe said:
Clever Girl.......Also am I the only person who is still struggling to tell which of the human races is which?
Yes, the human races all look a bit samey, the only one instantly distinctive among themwere the redguards because of the constant skin colour.

I couldn't tell you for the life of me which of those slides was supposed to be high elves.

Robert Ewing

Mar 2, 2011
God damn, these look very impressive. I hope the character editor is extremely powerful. I cannot freaking wait :3

AnarchistAbe

The Original RageQuit Rebel
Sep 10, 2009
Daystar Clarion said:
Holy shit, on the male Argonian slide, bottom row, second from the right...

It pierces my soul...
This almost made me spit my drink onto the monitor. Well played!

OT: Am I the only one who noticed that the female Kajiit were...off? It looked like they had very long necks, with little bitty heads. Anybody else see it, or is just me?

Other than that, they all look very good. Especially liked the Dunmer and the males from the last set (don't know the race).

SacremPyrobolum

Dec 11, 2010
Sober Thal said:
These look amazing!!!!!!

Still... every game needs the EVE Online character creation system. That would make the world a better place.

I love how it has such an in-depth creator and then for a majority of the time you stare at your ship.

Twad

Nov 19, 2009
Err.. i dont know.. this isnt a nice showcase.

imho they are kind of stylish.. but all too brown and dirty. All with a seriously constipated expression. The only ones i find tolerable are the males.. brownish humans, page 10?

The elves are really ugly too.

AnarchistAbe

Sep 10, 2009
Morbissus said:
Awesome, the Dunmer look like they were pulled straight from Morrowind.
Is this a bad thing?

Buck Wilde said:
Why is every character covered in filth?
Because the badass hero of Skyrim shouldn't look like he just got out of church...

Gethsemani_v1legacy

Oct 1, 2009
AnarchistAbe said:
Morbissus said:
Is this a bad thing?
No, it is a fantastic thing. The Dark Elves in Morrowind looked menacing, jaded and tough. Morrowind basically made you feel that you didn't want to mess around with a Dunmer, or s/he would cut your throat just by looking at them. That looks seems to be back for Skyrim.

Morbissus

Jun 9, 2011
Not at all I am happy that they look the early Morrowind models. The one with the full face paint looks evil as f*ck.

AnarchistAbe

Sep 10, 2009
Gethsemani said:
AnarchistAbe said:
Morbissus said:
Is this a bad thing?
No, it is a fantastic thing. The Dark Elves in Morrowind looked menacing, jaded and tough. Morrowind basically made you feel that you didn't want to mess around with a Dunmer, or s/he would cut your throat just by looking at them. That looks seems to be back for Skyrim.
That's what I'm saying! Really glad to see them kick it old school with the Dunmer.