Bethesda Outlines Skyrim 1.5

columbianbacon

Dec 6, 2009
Sounds wicked cool. But what I want is a fix to the thieves guild unique loot! Killed my enthusiasm when he refused to buy the final piece, now the shelf is just incomplete.

Li Mu

Oct 17, 2011
Das Boot said:
Oh I understand that now. Skyrim was my first and will definitely be my last elder scrolls game. Its also the reason I feel that it was a steaming pile of shit. I check the news when I see the title to laugh at how people praise a game and developer who continues to treat them like mentally retarded children.
I would be interested to know why you feel that they are treating fans like mentally retarded children.
You are perfectly entitled to dislike the game. If it's not your thing then it's simply not your thing. But I am very curious to discover what exactly you class as 'treating like retarded children'.

If your main argument is "THE MADE A GAME WITH BUGS CUZ THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT DA FANS" then you probably shouldn't bother replying as it would waste your time and mine.

A BigCup of Tea

Nov 19, 2009
I suppose i'm quite lucky as i haven't encountered any bugs at all on skyrim (well it froze on me for 5 minutes and when i came back i got pulverized by a frost troll, my fault as i went and made food)

Magnicon

Nov 25, 2011
Hey look, another patch adding some more content people payed for but didn't get in their unfinished game. Awesome.

Zydrate

Apr 1, 2009
Magnicon said:
Hey look, another patch adding some more content people payed for but didn't get in their unfinished game. Awesome.
Better than paying separately for it.

Astoria

Oct 25, 2010
Cool looks good and I'm glad followers will sneak properly now because it's really annoying when they charge everything when you're trying to be quiet -_-

Easton Dark

Jan 2, 2011
Magnicon said:
I didn't buy Skyrim for kill cams and grass shadows.

Rooster Cogburn

May 24, 2008
Das Boot said:
Oh I understand that now. Skyrim was my first and will definitely be my last elder scrolls game. Its also the reason I feel that it was a steaming pile of shit. I check the news when I see the title to laugh at how people praise a game and developer who continues to treat them like mentally retarded children.
If this were a generic first person shooter I would say you are right. But until someone else presents a comparable product bug-free, I don't think that's fair. Despite being hugely successful as Skyrim and Oblivion were, there really aren't any imitators, not even bad ones. I think that says a lot about how ambitious and difficult this type of game is.

EDIT: Of course, I totally understand your being dissatisfied with a buggy product. I'm just explaining why I, nonetheless, have a high opinion of Bethesda's work on this game.

Mauso88

A Simply Dignified Manly Man.
Feb 3, 2011
Bard's College instruments and the Attunement Sphere still get stuck in my Inventory after I no longer need them? I didn't need my quest items easy-moded into my invenory in Morrowind, and I don't need it now.

The Admiral

Jul 23, 2008
They still haven't fixed that bug that makes the inventory unusable. For some reason it doesn't open to a sortable list. I just get a long alphabetical list with no useful information displayed.

Bara_no_Hime

Sep 15, 2010
OhJohnNo said:
Does this mean I won't be able to spam-upgrade my smithing by spamming Iron Daggers?
Iron daggers? I spammed Leather Bracers. Iron ore was more valuable for turning into gold ore and making into gold rings.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
So I can't spam iron daggers anymore? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...

And seriously, I don't care about kill cams. Give me dragon weapons! I have a mod, but offical stuff would rock!

6SteW6

Mar 25, 2011
I wish they would fix the AI for playing a thief. It breaks all immersion when a guy has four arrows in his back and keeps claiming it's 'Just the wind' like if he really beleives it I will leave him alone.