Big Boss and Raiden Appear On Kojima Teaser Site

TheBarefootBandit

May 20, 2009
Who knows what it could be. It might be '2' games like MGS2. First Snakes (Big Bosses) POV then Raidens. I can't wait.

BakaSmurf said:
Hey, I just noticed something interesting about 'Raiden' in that teaser... That bandage over 'his' eye... Could that infact be Snake's Bandanna?
Looks like Raiden gets infinite ammo (o_O)

Jumplion

Mar 10, 2008
Onmi said:
Um some guys on /v/ made an intresting note... Age Sunny to an adult.

Now put her in the ninja suit.

your mind has been blown.

Also while you can get 360, PC and PS3 from everything you also get

5 SCE PS3

or close to it I forget what all the letters are together. but mostly it uses everything once to say Sony Computer Entertainment E3 PS3.
My mind has successfully been blown, thank you very much.

nathan-dts

Jun 18, 2008
My theory is a prequel in which you are Raiden on his mission to get the remains of Big Boss (which are actually Solidus). Makes for an interesting story as during this, Raiden gets turned in to a ninja. Also, the young Big Boss thing makes sense as it would be Solidus.

Say Anything

Jan 23, 2008
Onmi said:
Jumplion said:
Onmi said:
Um some guys on /v/ made an intresting note... Age Sunny to an adult.

Now put her in the ninja suit.

your mind has been blown.

Also while you can get 360, PC and PS3 from everything you also get

5 SCE PS3

or close to it I forget what all the letters are together. but mostly it uses everything once to say Sony Computer Entertainment E3 PS3.
My mind has successfully been blown, thank you very much.

SCE PR e3 06 5 8

Sony Computer Entertainment Press Release e3 in June for MGS5 the 8th canonical Metal Gear.

MG, MG2, MGS, MGS2, MGS3, MPO, MGS4, MGS5.
I think you corrected yourself in the next post, but there's actually nine if you count MGSPO+

Ashbax

Jan 7, 2009
orannis62 said:
Looks pretty cool. What little we can see, that is.

By the way, slightly off topic, but I can't be the only person who didn't hate MGS2, Pre-ninja Raiden, can I?

EDIT:A thought: How can Raiden's hair be thinning? Didn't Emma say something about a wig before she got shanked in MGS2?
Nah, I liked MGS2 Raiden. His hairstyle reminded me of Leon from RE2 and RE4 ^^