BioWare Defends Mass Effect 3 Launch-Day DLC

Tony2077

Dec 19, 2007
anthony87 said:
Right, since Zeel seems to be ignoring me I thought I should point out that I googled "dead space 2 boycott" seeing as it's been brought up by Zeel a couple of times.

The top search result?

THIS THREAD. And better than that?

ZEELS VERY COMMENT ABOUT THE DEAD SPACE 2 BOYCOTT.

Apologies for the caps but I thought it was too damn funny to not capitalise.
oh god that is funny thanks for that

Radoh

Bans for the Ban God~
Jun 10, 2010
Zeel said:
The.Bard said:
Zeel said:
SajuukKhar said:
Also zeel you have yet to prove the leak was from the content lockdown phase, don't lie.
IM GLAD YOU ASKED. THIS IS QUOTE FROM SOME DUDE WHO WORKS AT BIOWARE:

[unproven jibberish]
I warned you! Don't say I didn't warn you! *pushes Airquote Turian Button*

SOME DUDE WHO WORKS AT BIOWARE? We have already dismissed those claims.
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view/ThriKreen

proof right there sir.
I must be missing the proof, since all you've given us is a profile of Thrikreen here on The Escapist.
Is that your source from Bioware?

The.Bard

Jan 7, 2011
Zeel said:
The.Bard said:
Zeel said:
SajuukKhar said:
Also zeel you have yet to prove the leak was from the content lockdown phase, don't lie.
IM GLAD YOU ASKED. THIS IS QUOTE FROM SOME DUDE WHO WORKS AT BIOWARE:

[unproven jibberish]
I warned you! Don't say I didn't warn you! *pushes Airquote Turian Button*

SOME DUDE WHO WORKS AT BIOWARE? We have already dismissed those claims.
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/profiles/view/ThriKreen

proof right there sir.
Then you are probably familiar with this quote of ThriKreen's (http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/9.351807-Mass-Effect-3-will-be-incomplete?page=11#13940696 [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/9.351807-Mass-Effect-3-will-be-incomplete?page=11#13940696]):

--------------------
The issue is that Zeel has the belief that the plot critical content is deliberately cut for Day 1 release.

Of course, until we actually get the game and play it, with and without said DLC, we won't know for sure. Not like it's stopping him from jumping around posting his guesses as if it was fact.

--------------------

It sounds like he wasn't giving ou insider trading advice. But he is a dude who appears to work at Bioware, so grats on that part... I guess?

This one doesn't have time for your solid waste excretions!

The.Bard

Jan 7, 2011
Zeel said:
You can tell which side is winning by the lack of pictures/videos in present of actual argument.
Dude, totally! We are sweeping you by a county mile! That one "R U stupid" image you dug up was... well, it was kinda sad, bro. I'm really questioning your dedication to this.

Now I'm hardly one to judge, Earth-Clan, but you appear quite fertile. I believe you could use a shuttle with seating for many bulbous children.

TheEvilCheese

Cheesey.
Dec 16, 2008
If there is no story / Lore content lost without buying the DLC, a character like this is fair play.

If there is any serious prothean lore gained from it, I am very sad. I don't think EA/Bioware would do that in such a manner though.

Steampunk Viking

Jan 15, 2010
Zeel said:
Steampunk Viking said:
Zeel said:
I swear I must look like such a badass to everyone reading this thead. Everytime you guys come at me with a new argument, I swat it away like god damn fruit flies. You guys have lost. Just admit it. ADMIT IT. THATS WHAT MAKES THIS SO HILARIOUS.

EVERY ARGUMENT I REFUTE, you guys just come up with new ones. MY STANCE has remained the same. you guys have been changing more than a god damn teenage girl.
I AM RIGHT, YOU ARE WRONG. Just admit it guys.

admit it, admit it, admit it, admit it.
If sitting on a forum all day, beating on about an opinion alot of people disagree with whilst insulting and being racist towards them, then yes, you have one.

Well done you.
"racist" towards them? now you're just making shit up for the sake of it.
Loving the fact you didn't deny all the other claims though.

And concerning the other post of mine you quoted, I would like to just say, everyone complained about the game being delayed twice, they cut unnecessary (what they feel to be, don't shoot the messenger) content and people are now complaining they didn't delay it further?

Derp.

gring

Sep 14, 2010
DLC... the game!

Honestly, you guys believe these people? This is EA, not BIOWARE.

anthony87

Aug 13, 2009
I'd like to think that the mods...nay...EVERYONE on the site is refreshing this page with a cup of tea, a bowl of popcorn and a massive smile cause this shits hilarious!

Steampunk Viking

Jan 15, 2010
anthony87 said:
I'd like to think that the mods...nay...EVERYONE on the site is refreshing this page with a cup of tea, a bowl of popcorn and a massive smile cause this shits hilarious!
Hey, me and my flat mate are currently taking it in turns to play Battlefield 3 online and I'm wandering in here when it's his turn just to read it. It's hilarious.

Radoh

Bans for the Ban God~
Jun 10, 2010
Oh neat, Zeel got the Six hundred sixty sixth post in the thread.
That's fun to me, anyone else think that's fun?

Llamazoid

Mar 10, 2011
Zeel said:
That and "Bioware is telling the truth". I'd sooner bite off my thumb than believe a word that comes out of the Bioware's PR team. Their entire job is lie to the consumer.
I'm sorry but wasn't it you who called EA and Bioware liars? The irony that the proof or facts your attempting to use against us and failing to do so, are coming from people who are in your words "lie to the consumer." This is a tad ironic no?

Because if you acknowledge the fact that they are not liars. You must also acknowledge the fact that Michael Gamble and other Bioware representatives used in this debate must be telling the truth. If that's the case then it's a fact that are telling the truth in this article addressing the Day 1 DLC.

Loethlin

Itchy Witch
Apr 24, 2011
anthony87 said:
I know! Usually I like looking at antics of people who get riled up so easily, but this guy is riled up by default and also quite insane! Poking him with an e-stick is so much fun!
...ADMITT IT! ;)