BioWare Defends Mass Effect 3 Launch-Day DLC

anthony87

Aug 13, 2009
Zeel said:
SajuukKhar said:
Exactly the point?

boycotts aren't this supremely Dev shaking things you make them out to be.
Except in the last two examples I listed; Battlefield 3 and Dead space 2. Did you want to just ignore that?
I'm intrigued actually.

I don't recall hearing anything about a Dead Space 2 boycott. Care to share?

Steampunk Viking

Jan 15, 2010
Zeel said:
Llamazoid said:
Zeel said:
This is why I can't take your side seriously. Its like we lay out all the evidence for you and you just refuse to come to the obvious conclusions.

UNLESS THEY WERE DEVELOPING THE DLC FROM NOV. THEN ITS FROM THE GOD DAMN GAME, OBVIOUSLY. PLEASE START THINKING NOW.
Hold on that's your infallible proof? That dialogue basically summaries Shepherd's first encounter with this new Prothean Character. This could easily be the first conversation when he's discovered on Eden Prime, which is setting of the new the DLC.
Deep breaths.

Lets see if I can lead you down the path of logical thinking.

Is that from the leak in November/December?
Didn't Casey Hudson claim that development of DLC started Janurary?
Something is wrong here with the consistency, I wonder what?
Your logic?

You said so yourself, they can only remove details at that point. It was removed because it was deemed expendable and unimportant (in the grand scale of things, the script I saw earlier basically told us fuck all important). They have also said that, post finishing development, they would work on these to make them better than they originally invisioned and release it as DLC.

What part of this DOESN'T correspond with what you're saying?

Llamazoid

Mar 10, 2011
Zeel said:
Lets see if I can lead you down the path of logical thinking.

Is that from the leak in November/December?
Didn't Casey Hudson claim that development of DLC started Janurary?
Something is wrong here with the consistency, I wonder what?
Yes, something is wrong here you consistency to form a valid argument. The leaks in the November period were leaks from the Beta which was shown to all journalist who gave interviews on the first peak at Mass Effect. So basically the leak was the single player aspect of the Demo which we received a few weeks ago, the only difference is our demo was cut of content eg. engaging with Salarian STG.

December it was highlighted about the bonuses each edition would get. This included the murmurs of Character DLC for the Collectors Edition. No announcement was made about a Prothean, not that I can find online or from going through 18 plus pages of rage. Yes Hudson claimed that DLC development started in January but he didnt specify which specifically, he could be referring to the additional weapons, appearances and the robot dog in the CE or the development of what this new character was going to be. This could take the form of character drafts which include race, back story mission etc.

Tony2077

Dec 19, 2007
Zeel said:
I swear I must look like such a badass to everyone reading this thead. Everytime you guys come at me with a new argument, I swat it away like god damn fruit flies. You guys have lost. Just admit it. ADMIT IT. THATS WHAT MAKES THIS SO HILARIOUS.

EVERY ARGUMENT I REFUTE, you guys just come up with new ones. MY STANCE has remained the same. you guys have been changing more than a god damn teenage girl.
I AM RIGHT, YOU ARE WRONG. Just admit it guys.

admit it, admit it, admit it, admit it.
admitting you don't have all the facts will be the most logical step here. we haven't lost a thing except maybe a few iq points

The.Bard

Jan 7, 2011
Zeel said:
SajuukKhar said:
Also zeel you have yet to prove the leak was from the content lockdown phase, don't lie.
IM GLAD YOU ASKED. THIS IS QUOTE FROM SOME DUDE WHO WORKS AT BIOWARE:

[unproven jibberish]
I warned you! Don't say I didn't warn you! *pushes Airquote Turian Button*

SOME DUDE WHO WORKS AT BIOWARE? We have already dismissed those claims.

Dec 14, 2009
Zeel said:
I swear I must look like such a badass to everyone reading this thead. Everytime you guys come at me with a new argument, I swat it away like god damn fruit flies. You guys have lost. Just admit it. ADMIT IT. THATS WHAT MAKES THIS SO HILARIOUS.

EVERY ARGUMENT I REFUTE, you guys just come up with new ones. MY STANCE has remained the same. you guys have been changing more than a god damn teenage girl.

Calm down, calm down, Zee Zee.

Here, have a lollipop, yor blood sugar is running low, you know how cranky you get.

The.Bard

Jan 7, 2011
Zeel said:

This one has forgotten whether its heat sink is over capacity. It wonders whether the criminal scum considers itself fortunate.

Steampunk Viking

Jan 15, 2010
Zeel said:

If sitting on a forum all day, beating on about an opinion alot of people disagree with whilst insulting and being racist towards them, then yes, you have won.

Well done you.

anthony87

Aug 13, 2009
Right, since Zeel seems to be ignoring me I thought I should point out that I googled "dead space 2 boycott" seeing as it's been brought up by Zeel a couple of times.

The top search result?

THIS THREAD. And better than that?

ZEELS VERY COMMENT ABOUT THE DEAD SPACE 2 BOYCOTT.

Apologies for the caps but I thought it was too damn funny to not capitalise.