BioWare Fan Creates Gorgeous Mass Effect 2 Artwork

Angerwing

Kid makes a post...
Jun 1, 2009
It looks very raw and chaotic, but in a good way. It gets the essence across very well, without being so clinical and photo-realistic that it loses the soul of the game.

I must say, I'm very impressed.

Yassen

Apr 5, 2008
This is why I like searching through deviant art. You do find some absolutely stunning artwork every now and again. Just check out this one below by a guy named EspenG.

I mean, that's the sort of artwork that should have been the boxart! Not that shitty "action" one we got instead.

Sneeze

Dec 4, 2010
I'll just echo what's already been said and say yes, give this guy a job. That's pretty damn amazing artwork right there. He's awesome. :O

RobCoxxy

Feb 22, 2009
Incredible artwork. I really hope Bioware pick up on this and hire the man.
Detailed, gorgeously lit and shaded. Absolutely perfect stuff.

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
Whooooooaaa.

Somewhere at Bioware headquarters there had damn well better be some manager type person looking at those pictures and saying, "Hire this man. Hire him now."

I can't wait to see his takes on the other characters.

Exocet

Pandamonium is at hand
Dec 3, 2008
While I don't even have to comment on how awesome these are,Shepard's face in the first looks...odd.I can't quite put my finger on it...
Otherwise,yeah,this is just some amazing skill.If I were a developper,I'd look into a job offering,especially if he can also do landscapes art like this.

Balvarine

Dec 6, 2010
Really nice fan art don't like the big focus on Miranda (since she is the one i hate the most in the crew but maybe that's ju me) still very nice done.

Eiv

Oct 17, 2008
i think Bioware should pay this guy for his work and bundle it in with the collectors edition. i would pay for that any day of the week.