BioWare Fan Creates Gorgeous Mass Effect 2 Artwork

Undead Dragon King

Evil Spacefaring Mantis
Apr 25, 2008
These pictures are amazing, especially Garrus'. These are easily on par with those awesome lithographs of Tali, Grunt and Thane from last year. I can't wait to see more of his work. As everyone else says: BioWare, hire this man!

I have to say, though, that the first picture seems a little bit...out of place. It's really well done, but I really wouldn't expect Miranda to be clingy. Is she insecure? Sure, but not to that extent. Tali or Paragon relationship Jack would be more suited to clinginess.

Gordon_4_v1legacy

Aug 22, 2010
I feel that any kind of detailed critique would be in vain: this guy's talent shines through with every piece he makes. So since I cannot draw a straight line without a set square, my opinion is pretty much irrelevant.

I'll just join the very vocal crowd say that this is excellent stuff, and that BioWare should hire him as artist.

The Wykydtron

"Emotions are very important!"
Sep 23, 2010
Epic, the fourth one was fanart? Really? Bioware needs to hire this guy...

Though why the Miranda romance... I'm more of a Tali guy myself XD

Sn1P3r M98

May 30, 2010
He drew that stuff? Man, I wish I had art skills like that. Those are some truly stunning pieces.

N3vans

Apr 14, 2009
The Miranda pic is blatant pant-tenting material. They're all outstanding to be fair, Bioware- give this man a marketing job.

Dafttechno

May 19, 2010
Undead Dragon King said:
These pictures are amazing, especially Garrus'. These are easily on par with those awesome lithographs of Tali, Grunt and Thane from last year. I can't wait to see more of his work. As everyone else says: BioWare, hire this man!

I have to say, though, that the first picture seems a little bit...out of place. It's really well done, but I really wouldn't expect Miranda to be clingy. Is she insecure? Sure, but not to that extent. Tali or Paragon relationship Jack would be more suited to clinginess.
I could see it happening just after her loyalty mission or after they get back from the Collector base.

Aside: I saw these pictures a few days ago when the Miranda pic won a Daily Deviation, it's awesome to see them show up here because the artist deserves all the recognition he can get.

Baresark

Dec 19, 2010
Holy shit, these are completely amazing. His use of dark colors in a contrast with the bright biotic energy is AMAZING. I wonder how long he took to work on these pieces.

Dragonborne88

Oct 26, 2009
Man...that Miranda picture is REALLY good...she looks better then she does in game, I got a huge "Wow, it's like she went from Chuck to a live action Mass Effect" vibe. That's...really hard to do.

Bravo to this man, and his amazing artwork.

Disthron

Aug 19, 2009
Wow, grate work, I don't think there is anything else I could say that hasn't already been said by others.

LogicNProportion

Mar 16, 2009
Awww Hell. There's no way I can compete with this stuff...

I gladly handover my art job at BioWare to you, my friend. :(

DarksideFlame

Feb 9, 2011
I'm not a very big fan of art in general but that doesn't stop from saying that this probably the best work I've seen EVAR!

Rad Party God

Party like it's 2010!
Feb 23, 2010
No Tali, no high fives for you.

In a serious note, those are DAMN impressive, my favorite one (and I belive everyone's favorite) was the one with Miranda, not because she was my love choice, but because of the impressive amount of detail he did.

That picture alone would give him the position he wants in BioWare, if they don't hire him, they are stupid.

RA92

Jan 1, 2011
Just... wow. I especially like the one with Garrus, where he managed to make the picture give off the 'dark and gritty' feel while applying so many colors simultaneously.