Black War Syndicate(Started. Open. PM the GM)

MortifiedPenguin

Not So Despicable
Jun 8, 2012
"Good day indeed. I assume we all chose to question our patient to be?" asked the Doctor.

He slipped into the back of that car joining Oliver. Jacob took the drivers position as usual. The Doctor was wearing a lab coat, and seemed pretty amiable, he did have a funny sense of humour though.

"Patient to be..? That's one way of putting it I suppose. All I can say is I wouldn't want to be found under your scalpel when you're in a bad mood." He replied, remembering what he saw on the Doctor's profile, "Although there are more subtle ways to break a man."

"Are we ready to go or does one of you still have something to do here?" said Jacob looking at them through the mirror.

"I'm all set Jacob, you know I like to travel light, it doesn't look like we'll have anyone else joining either. I guess they all thought this job was a bit boring"

Floris2123

Apr 26, 2011
"Good day indeed. I assume we all chose to question our patient to be?" The doctor joined Oliver in the backseat. Jacob was happy too see that the doctor went along on their trip. Having an doctor around was never an bad thing, and Jacob thought the doctor was an nice person he had fixed his thumbs. Which Jacob was very grateful for.

"Patient to be..? That's one way of putting it I suppose. All I can say is I wouldn't want to be found under your scalpel when you're in a bad mood. Although there are more subtle ways to break a man." This doctor was an criminal before... Jacob guessed organ trade he had dealt with their kind before. He had nothing against them as long as they stayed away from him and his men.

"I'm all set my friend, unless there is someone else who too would be joining us."
"I'm all set Jacob, you know I like to travel light, it doesn't look like we'll have anyone else joining either. I guess they all thought this job was a bit boring" Jacob smiled but he didn't start the car yet. "Before we go I think it would be best to discuss our way of torture, while I prefer to use pain I can understand if we aren't going with that. So does any of you have any good ideas on how to torture him?"

Hansinkdu

Jan 1, 2010
"Torture? How barbaric. Do you realize how much it takes to clean up such a mess and what a strain it is on the participants, tortures included? Its exhausting. I assumed we were gonna ask some questions, throw around some bribes, and when all else fails get a little demanding. Besides torture needs a time and place and I'm not returning in a vehicle smelling of death and flesh, I have a morgue for that. Avoiding such tactics would be in our best interest."

Edmond had to restitch many lives together from interrogations gone sour, it was never a pleasant sight. Burn victims, torture victims, and victims of shrapnel weapons were extremely tedious to mend without causing further injury, if he could halt the cause of such destructive aggression he would.

MortifiedPenguin

Not So Despicable
Jun 8, 2012
"Torture? How barbaric. Do you realize how much it takes to clean up such a mess and what a strain it is on the participants, tortures included? Its exhausting. I assumed we were gonna ask some questions, throw around some bribes, and when all else fails get a little demanding. Besides torture needs a time and place and I'm not returning in a vehicle smelling of death and flesh, I have a morgue for that. Avoiding such tactics would be in our best interest."

Oliver was surprised that the Doctor objected so fervently and the mere mention of torture.

"Doctor" He said, leaning closer to him "This drug dealer is probably on Black's payroll, no matter what we pay him with Black can and will go higher. Mantis will probably be able to set us up with somewhere to do it. Anyway, we were planning to use the more psychological types of torture. If you don't want to participate you can always leave the car.

Floris2123

Apr 26, 2011
"Torture? How barbaric.....Avoiding such tactics would be in our best interest."
"Doctor this drug dealer is probably on Black's payroll, no matter what we pay him with Black can and will go higher....If you don't want to participate you can always leave the car.

Jacob was sad to hear that the torture part was not the on the doctors schedule, still Oliver was as direct as ever. "How about we try to bribe him first, and after that we try torture that won't hurt him too much mentally and physically. You know so he won't die or be an drolling patient in an asylum by the time we are done. So what do you both think of that idea?" It was an bit strange for Jacob to be suggesting this but he didn't want the doctor and Oliver fighting. He knew what the doctor could do and he had a feeling that getting their target was half of the job. And since he was the only fighter it wasn't bad to have an doctor just in case.

Ganath

Jan 24, 2011
Stefan watched the approaching city with great interest. He didn't think their mission would be in the middle of a city, though. Maybe on the outskirts? He wasn't sure. He turned to Caspian, nodding lightly.

"Where do you think our mission will be at? It would be troublesome to sneak into a compound in the middle of a city. If it's out in the outskirts though, we might have a bigger break, eh. I'll hope for the latter. Also, what weapons did you bring, Caspian?"

He hadn't paid attention before. But he needed to know what kind of combat style Caspian would adapt for their mission. He wasn't fully sure if he was specialized on long ranged fighting or not, yet.

"We can always both try our hand at stealth. I overlooked to mention it earlier, but I suppose now is as good as ever. The only other potential role I can think of is ranged support, as a sniper. But that would seperate us, too."

Almberg smirked lightly, keeping his gaze away from the city for now, no matter how much it interested him. He'd never been in France before. This would be a wholly new experience, not just with the mission and all, but in general.

Hansinkdu

Jan 1, 2010
"I do not approve of torture. That physical form of interrogation I will never condone, but mental interrogation is just fine and easier. Personally I would like to try medical interrogation."

Edmond opened his pack and rummaged through the clanking bottles he enjoyed the sound of so highly.

"I never leave home without several bottles of Sodium Pentothal, the possible applications are staggering and with great results."

This drug was used in so many different situations at the clinic he required his maids to always carry a loaded syringe of it, and morphine. Seizing a bottle of this drug he handed it to the man to show him his suggested course of action.

WhyBotherToTry

Jun 22, 2011
Calvin's mind began to wander slightly as their drive wore on. Just as he was beginning to wonder if they'd been sent on a wild goose chase, he saw a militia transport vehicle stopped outside a cafe. Keeping his distance, he slowly pulled the car to the side of the road.

He turned to Byron and asked, "That could be what we're after. Think it's worth following them?"

Evrant-Knight

An Interloper
May 5, 2010
Bristol
Country
United Kingdom
"Where do you think our mission will be at? It would be troublesome to sneak into a compound in the middle of a city. If it's out in the outskirts though, we might have a bigger break, eh. I'll hope for the latter. Also, what weapons did you bring, Caspian?" Stefan asked as the pair was still driving through the outskirts of a nearby city, although due to a slight hill they went up, they could get a better lay of the surrounding land. Traffic was still very minimal, a couple of cars had passed by, but that was a little while ago.

"Hmm, judging from the directions I'm following on the GPS, it looks like we'll be on the outskirts; although a road does appear to run alongside it, could possibly be the way we exit once we have the package. And as for weaponry, well I have a Spectre M4 Sub-Machine Gun, which has an attached suppressor; twin FN Five-Seven Pistols, those however have the suppressor built into the gun; there is also the sword that belonged to my mother; and finally, micro-filament wires, they are light and can either be used as a weapon or as a trip wire."

"We can always both try our hand at stealth. I overlooked to mention it earlier, but I suppose now is as good as ever. The only other potential role I can think of is ranged support, as a sniper. But that would seperate us, too."

"I see, well there will probably be some guards lurking outside the building; you can use the sniper rifle there, although chances are that we may need to split up anyway to complete certain objectives. Speaking of weaponry, what did you bring aside from the sniper rifle?"

Ganath

Jan 24, 2011
"Heh, I didn't bring a sniper, I'm afraid. I just took you for someone who might own one, my mistake, really. I have a modified Beretta handgun with shock rounds, my stun baton and my tweaked kinetic barrier. I'm travelling light for this mission. There was.. Hmh.."

Almberg opened the passenger compartment again, and right as he had thought, there were quite a few silencers tucked in there. He had a feeling that Mantis wouldn't leave some of them without. He couldn't have fully predicted who would go for what mission though, at least Stefan didn't think he could. He searched through the assorted silencers, eventually finding one which was evidently made for his gun.

"Yeah, Silencers. Obviously I didn't use them as a police officer. But today, I'm going to have to make an exception."

I know so little about guns it's embarrassing. I hope the Beretta will suffice there for an image. Just imagine that gun with a slightly extended mag and a more grey/silver finish which I realize probably isn't ordinary for that gun type but hey, it's the future. The front of the gun is modified too, to accommodate the tailored ammunation.

MortifiedPenguin

Not So Despicable
Jun 8, 2012
The Doctor handed Oliver a clear vial containing the sodium pentothal, AKA truth serum. He had looked into using it during interrogations in the past, results tended to be varied, it wasn't something he could rely on completely.

He held the small vial up to light.

"Sodium thiopental, better known as sodium pentothal, known even better as truth serum." He turned to face Edmund, "Doctor, this is not some espionage thriller. In my experience sodium pentothal has been unreliable. It may make it harder for the person it has been administered to, to lie, but it doesn't wholly prevent them from telling the truth either."

He gave the vial back to the Doctor.

"Might I suggest we start the old fashioned way, most men break once you bring up their family or people they are close to"

Yokillernick

May 11, 2012
Byron was looking outside the car's window. He was thinking of all the ways he could deal with his brother once he catch up to him. But suddenly he heard Calvin in the background.

"That could be what we're after. Think it's worth following them?"

"Well it certainly looks the part. Alright we'll tail them but do it nice and easy, don't want to attract too much attention. Stay a couple of cars behind them and we should be fine. Oh by the way as a backup plan what do we do if they spot us and riddle the car with bullets?"

Byron proceeded to ready his pistols, just in case.

WhyBotherToTry

Jun 22, 2011
"Well it certainly looks the part. Alright we'll tail them but do it nice and easy, don't want to attract too much attention. Stay a couple of cars behind them and we should be fine. Oh by the way as a backup plan what do we do if they spot us and riddle the car with bullets?"

"About 3 or 4 car lengths should suffice. As for if they catch on to us," Calvin pulled his revolver out from under his arm and some incendiary rounds from an inside pocket. "These are incendiary rounds. Swap out some of the bullets in there for a few of these. Shoot that transport with one and the whole thing will go up in flames. Not exactly subtle but it'll distract them if need be and the mess they're sure to cause will help us slip away unnoticed. Hopefully it won't come to that though."

He handed the revolver and bullets to Byron. A militia man came out of the cafe and climbed into the transport and pulled away. Calvin waited for a few seconds, then slipped the handbrake and drove out after another car had pulled in front of them. He was careful to keep the transport in view.

"Be careful. Those rounds can be kinda sensitive."

Hansinkdu

Jan 1, 2010
Mr.Brains here was aware of the drug he was given, but unaware of the tampering done to it. All the same, his points were valid enough for him to pocket away the drug for another time. No doubt these gentlemen have done their fair share of torture, it may be possible to not have to stoop to excessive physical harm with the three of them involved.

"I expect that much from an interrogation, and of course working together we will complete this task, but as a licensed doctor I refuse to deal any extensive harm to a helpless patient. Although now that I think about it, was my license revoked after my arrest? Hmm that's a matter I'll have to look into later, but regardless we should plan an approach to this drug dealer. I'm usually the supplier and where we can find him is unknown to me. I'm fairly certain any protection he has will be dealt with easily."

Depending on how smoothly the interrogation goes there be a chance to discover his lab or stash. If they were to find it there may be a nice profit in goods or drugs to be made, you could never have enough spare narcotics or spending money.

Yokillernick

May 11, 2012
"Be careful. Those rounds can be kinda sensitive."

"Don't worry, I myself use explosive rounds and I know how to handle them." he started putting the bullets carefully into the revolver, "However, please warn me if your about to blow up that transport just so I can be half a kilometer away before any of the bombs or munitions they have inside blow us to hell too."

Byron had finished loading the revolver and put it on the dashboard. "There you are, mate, now let's just hope we won't need to use it."

Shadowstar38

Jul 20, 2011
As Almberg and Caspian continued their drive, the GPS lead them into a more sparsely populated area of town. Only the occasional pedestrian walked down the street, and a handful of cars were parked at each building.

The target was fairly obvious. The 3 story building with armed guards stationed at the doors and on the roof was hard to miss. Their was a 2 story building on either side of the complex, and an employee door on the side of the building one could spot while driving around a few times. Two guards where stationed on the front and the back, with only a single patrolman walking near the side door. Two guards had entered the 2 story building to the left. The building to the right looked empty, but one could never know.

Multiple ways of tackling the problem presented itself. When Mantis sent a rough schematic of the building through the computer, both men knew it was time to decide which they would employ.

______________________________________________________________________________________

The truck being followed by Byron and Calvin on the other hand, went to a far more industrial side of town. It was the kind of place to put factories and office buildings. Few militia patrolled the streets. The works of stray painted art on buildings and abandoned apartments let them know this was definately gang territory. How long it would stay that way with a unit of Militia men rolling though was anyone's guess.

The truck was finally stopped outside of a fenced in complex. The driver waved at a man in a suit, and the gates were opened by hand by two other men. Both the truck and the men disappeared into a loading bay.

The security in the complex itself was incredibly lax. The fence was basic steel, with no electric sensors visible.

WhyBotherToTry

Jun 22, 2011
Calvin stopped well back from the compound. "It'll be safer if we get out and walk from here." He parked the car behind a derelict building. There were loads of them around, they would provide ample cover. He holstered his revolver and walked around to the back of the car. He took his rifle out and slung it over his shoulder. This neighborhood was a crime scene, he wouldn't have to worry about someone calling him out about an exposed firearm.

He had another look at the steel fence. He couldn't see a gap anywhere. But he also couldn't see any sensors. Perhaps the wires could be cut. "Check the glovebox and see if there's a set of boltcutters in there. We may need to make a way in," he said to Byron. Failing that, there were some apartment buildings beside the compound from which one could jump into the compound itself and another person could provide cover. "And check to see if there's any silencers."

Yokillernick

May 11, 2012
Byron checked the glove compartment. There were a pair of wire cutters inside but nothing else of use. "There you go" Byron said whilst chucking the cutters to Calvin. "Unfortunately, there are no silencers in the car, but don't worry my sniper rifle has a silencer on it if you want to take someone down just tell me."

Byron went around to the back of the car and opened the it. He removed the suitcase from it and carefully he started assembling his sniper rifle. He looked around. Several of these buildings provide a clear view of the compound so one can keep watch while the other one sneaks in. However, Byron thought he would see what Calvin had planned.

"So how do you suppose we do this ?"

WhyBotherToTry

Jun 22, 2011
"So how do you suppose we do this ?"
Calvin thought for a second as Byron assembled his rifle. "Well I'd prefer it if one of us was to enter on the ground level. That way the other can keep watch from one of the nearby buildings. Also, cutting the wire means there's a ready-made exit for when we're finished. If the person was to jump in, getting out could be a pain."

He took another look at the compound. "First we should decide who's gonna do what. Considering your rifle is silenced, do you want to give me cover?"

Floris2123

Apr 26, 2011
"Sodium thiopental, better known as sodium pentothal, known even better as truth serum." The truth serum, Jacob had used it before in his opinion it didn't do much. Still using it might have some effect, if only a little.

"I expect that much from an interrogation, and of course working together we will complete this task....I'm fairly certain any protection he has will be dealt with easily."

Jacob smiled at the last remark, he was fairly certain it was an remark about his skills. Jacob started the car and began to drive towards their destination. "I am sure we will be able to resolve the matter of how the 'integration' will go once we have him. Still I think that some torture, or some non painful torture is the best option we have. But I guess we could try to bribe him first. who knows maybe he will be dumb enough to take the offer. Still we have to make sure he tells the truth."