Blizzard CEO Drops Hints About New MMO

Dr. Win

Jan 2, 2011
Haven't played WoW, but I might be interested in this, depending on prices and stuff.

On the topic of a Starcraft MMO, I think that it will come to exist, but I don't think it's going to be Titan.

tetron

Dec 9, 2009
*Crosses fingers* World of Starcraft... World of Starcraft... please sweet merciful raptor jesus World of Starcraft.

Wesley Gooch

Mar 18, 2010
The only way I can imaging them coexisting is if project Titan was free, or if your WoW subscription gave you access to Titan as well, while players without WoW had to pay their own fee.

*edit: or make Titan's payment is just buying the initial game, like with the Minecraft Beta*

Ritalynn

Sep 22, 2010
/facepalm so tired of people thinking it's a existing IP made into an MMO. It's something blizzard hasn't done before. That's the only "real" info that's been released.

Jet_02

Jul 10, 2010
I dont care it's not that I don't like wow or anything it's that i'll be WAY to busy playing Guild Wars 2

mxfox408

Pee Eye Em Pee Daddy
Apr 4, 2010
First they need to have a look at what the rookie devlopers are doing to wow, while the real developers mess with titan the rookies are kiling the classes in wow. Buffing then saying wait we buffed it too much nerf ohh wait we nurfed too much buff it.....yeah meanwhile people are canceling thier accounts.

Imper1um

May 21, 2008
"We're not trying to make a WoW sequel, but, seriously, it will most likely turn out to be one. I mean, who am I kidding, World of Warcraft made us billions. Like we're going to change from the norm. Although, more than likely, it will be World of Warcraftville, because we saw how ludicrous that market was."

I fixed it for what he was probably actually thinking. Seriously, Kotick has announced on several different occasions that all he wants is Electronic Arts' Old Model: Roster Update each year == $$.