Blizzard Reveals Mists Of Pandaria's Lady Pandaren

Earnest Cavalli

Jun 19, 2008
Blizzard Reveals Mists Of Pandaria's Lady Pandaren

In the interest of gender equality, World of Warcraft's upcoming Mists of Pandaria expansion includes anthropomorphic pandas with biologically inexplicable lady parts.

That picture at right would be the first official image of MoP's distaff Pandaren. How do we know that they're ladies? Why, they have stereotypically human bosoms, of course! Not that there's any logical reason for pandas to be busty, but then again there's no logical reason for pandas to know martial arts, so I suppose Blizzard wins this round.

You'll find a few more pictures of these feminine abominations unto nature in the gallery below, but if any of you are inclined toward the sexualization of this sort of thing, please keep it to yourself. We aren't here to judge, but actually I'm lying; we are totally here to judge. Harshly, and with childish giggling.

In typical Blizzard fashion, Mists of Pandaria is scheduled for release "when it's done," though most expect the expansion to hit shelves before the end of 2012.

[gallery=671]

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Hey, is it just me or are my eyes bleeding right now? I need a doctor.

Yal

We are a rattlesnake
Dec 22, 2010
I think she's kinda cute. Bit of a dwarf vibe going on, although as I recall WoW's lady dwarves shave their faces.

Fr]anc[is

May 13, 2010
They are more human like because if they weren't even fewer people would want to play them. Go find a picture of the original female trolls, then come back and say this is bad.

Jiefu

May 24, 2010
Well, at least pandas are mammals. The upright walking is just as unlikely (if not moreso).

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
:I No me gusta.

They should have kept this hidden until launch. That way i would have my respect for WoW a little longer. Just a little.

XandNobody

Oh for...
Aug 4, 2010
Sometimes I wonder why I stopped playing this game, then I am reminded why by a large panda with breasts and a long flowing head of hair on top of, a head covered in hair.

At least when The Fonz jumped the shark, he still had that kick-ass leather jacket on.

Mordwyl

Feb 5, 2009
Why are people making a fuss about the Pandaren again? The Tauren are one of the original Horde races since classic and nobody said a word about there being a playable race of anthropomorphic bovines, lest we forget the kobolds, gnolls and furbolgs to name a few of the beastman races which inhabit the world.

Sabrestar

Apr 13, 2010
Given the concept of the Pandaren, this really is about the best they could have done. I still can't say I care for her design, though. (Personal Opinion Alert!) There really isn't any way to make Pandaren not look, well, cutesy, and just a bit silly, at least not without irreparably clashing with WoW's art style.

Not that my opinion is all that relevant as an ex-player, anyway, seeing as I can't afford the game and the only way Actizzard could tempt me back is by offering to pay my mortgage in exchange.

Magnalian

Dec 10, 2009
I think the Argonians from Elder Scrolls lore having boobs is more bullshit than this. Plus, there's so many other things we could make fun of! For example, that oh so magical name Pandaria.

SenseOfTumour

Jul 11, 2008
At least they seem to have listened to sense and not made another blood elf sized female form.

Pandas are rarely found on a diet, and as such shouldn't look like a black n white catgirl.

Seems some people would only be happy if the Pandarien race was actually a panda, with no human like features whatsoever. It's not a panda, its a fictional race with some similarities to pandas.

Also, people seem to rage about attractive faces on WOW characters as tho making every female hideous would be some great step forward in the battle of the sexes or something. Missed that meeting.

Sort out every advert in the history of the universe, then pop back and sort out the sexism in WoW :)

As for breasts, most larger females have larger breasts to go with it, it's far more ridiculous that all blood elves are tiny waisted playboy models with D cups. Of course, there's always the option of a breast slider, but this is male gamers we're talking about, you may as well set it at 100% and unmovable and I imagine it'd be a couple of months before anyone noticed.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
Oh goodness, it's not another walking hourglass with chest torpedoes who'd have to eat her peas one at a time if she existed in real life? The 14-year-old pocket-mining demographic will NOT be happy.

miashin

May 6, 2011
I really really really don't understand the reason for the vitriol seeping from this article. It's really confusing and off putting, I don't see what's so terribly wrong with these models.

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
well, thats about what i expected actually, notta whole lotta ways to go with 'female panda that walks on 2 feet' besides 'anthro'

bad joke edit: are they endangered to?