Bootleg Vietnamese Pokemon Brings the Volcano Bakemeat

Mray3460

Jul 27, 2008
I can't stop laughing! SOMEBODY HELP!

Seriously Though: My sides hurt, I haven't laughed this hard since I first saw the "Rejected" series of cartoons.

tuddy

Feb 17, 2011
I've had this bootleg cartridge for a good few years now (I got it before Pokémon Crystal came out in the UK, that much is certain), and, interestingly, it still works (unlike all of my other bootleg GBC games, where the save batteries either leaked, or the ROM chips failed). It's nice to see this bootleg in the public eye, though, since the translation is probably the most amusing bootleg ever... excluding Pokémon Jade.

DJDarque

Words
Aug 24, 2009
Mray3460 said:
I can't stop laughing! SOMEBODY HELP!

Seriously Though: My sides hurt, I haven't laughed this hard since I first saw the "Rejected" series of cartoons.
The "my spoon is too big" rejected cartoons?

DeliciousCinnamon

Mar 22, 2011
I take it you guys are still enjoying this? Thanks for posting this article though, it's really helped spread the videos around. :)

volcano_bakemeat

Apr 27, 2011
How aren't Volcano Bakemeat and drug bag fuck internet memes by now?!?!
Probably because they're actually funny. From what I've seen of Internet memes, it seems that one of the prerequisites for meme-hood is not being very funny (and becoming even more not-funny after people repeat them about a gazillion times.)