Borderlands 2 comes out in one month. Who's buying it?

Signa

Noisy Lurker
Legacy
Jul 16, 2008
Country
USA
Buying?

Bought.

FelixG said:
Il probably get it, then by the Mechanomancer or whatever its called DLC just to spite those who whined about it.

The real trouble is do I get it on 360 to shoot shit with my local friends or PC and have it be really, really pretty :(

God damn you Xbox, why couldnt you have PhysX!
I had NO idea it was going to be PhysX. I just wet my pants a little.

vkola

Jul 12, 2011
Pre-ordered the Ultimate Loot edition.. I want to have the extra stuff and I gladly pay the extra cash for it. Think it's 1500SEK for it.

Chester Rabbit

Dec 7, 2011
I probably will, just to keep in touch with my friend when we both go our separate ways and head back to school.

CrazyCapnMorgan

Is not insane, just crazy >:)
Jan 5, 2011
Already pre-ordered the Ultimate Vault Hunter's Edition. Also put in paid time off for the week of the release so I can do nothing but vegitate and shoost stuff for that entire week.

YAY!

*skips and sings "wimoweh"*

neonsword13-ops

~ Struck by a Smooth Criminal ~
Mar 28, 2011
Ohhhh yes I am.

It's going to be fabulous.

Me and a couple of buddies from school are going to plow through it as if there is no tomorrow.

And there's going to be claptraps dancing to dub step. What more could I ask for?

Dec 14, 2009
Am I getting Boderlands 2?

Going split screen coop with my fiancée, Borderlands 1 style.

Yearlongjester

Feb 14, 2010
It looks really really good.... but I am not going to pay $60 then all the DLC. I'll just wait till the GOTY comes out and pay $60 for it then.

Vigormortis

Nov 21, 2007
Not quite sold yet. Still a fair bit about it (and Gearbox) that irk me. And, there were quite a few things that bugged me about the first game, though it was still fun.

As such, I'm going to wait. Possibly long enough for a price drop.

Besides, I've got Torchlight 2 coming. That should satiate my hunger for co-op dungeon looting for a while.

ace_of_something

Sep 19, 2008
The first game I preordered in years. I even have a couple days off after it's release date. In fact I have ordered it for PC for me and ps3 for the wife, as she much prefers console.

Dec 14, 2009
Luap26 said:
I already, bought and payed off my Ultimate Loot Chest(Feels Boss). I feel so Boss :D
You hold the Ultimate Loot Chest in your hands, this is it, the cumulation of months of waiting.

You move your hand across the lid of the chest, wondering what epic lootz are stored within, you lick your lips and crack open the chest to be greeted by a bright light emanating from the inside the chest. You lean forward, ready to claim you phat loots...

[HEADING=1]The lootz be mine![/HEADING]

Your friend

Daystar Clarion

Ickorus

Mar 9, 2009
I own but never particularly liked the first game, the second one seems to address some of my problems with it; I'll likely pick it up when I get paid.

Mouse_Crouse

Apr 28, 2010
It's definitely a day one purchase for me (likely pre-order actually). Have a co-op buddy who comes over and we spend hours on the first Borderlands. Definitely looking forward to the sequel.

SEXTON HALE

Apr 12, 2012
Aleady pre-ordered my ultimate loot chest edition!!!
All I have to do now is wait one more month! one more!
I seriously doubt ill even last that long...

Easton Dark

Jan 2, 2011
Not me. Borderlands 1 was 10 flavors of disappointing and overhype. 2 can rot for all I care.

Arina Love

GOT MOE?
Apr 8, 2010
Unfortunately i will have to play it. Buddy of mine is a big fan of Boredomlands and i owe him a favour so i will have to keep him company until he finished with it. Didn't like first one i hope this one a little more fun and not too MMOie.

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
I loved the first one. But I'm waiting and hoping an Ultimate edition will open up, if not I'll certainly buy it second day.