Borderlands 2 comes out in one month. Who's buying it?

Ed130 The Vanguard

(Insert witty quote here)
Sep 10, 2008
Got the first one during a Steam sale and it suprised me, it really scratched that 'loot everything itch' that has been sadly neglected or mangled by many recent games. Pre-ordered and eager for the release.

Fiad

Apr 3, 2010
Got it pre ordered right now. Hope they are doing a midnight release.

Legendairy314

Aug 26, 2010
Getting it at a midnight release most likely. Sadly it'll be on xbox where I have friends to play with on not on my new buffed up PC. Still, looking forward to it.

octafish

Apr 23, 2010
No. I think I may have actually loathed the first game. It certainly was the worst loot-em-up I had played in a loooooong time. That's a genre I'm not particularly fond of even when it is done well...and it was a shocking PC port as well.

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
I'll have to see how things are by the time it gets released. I did like the first game and I do like what I hear about the sequel with its new characters. I also like that Steam gives me the premiere version for free if I order now. Still I think I got enough games to be set for the year and that I'll pick it up during the summer sale next year.

Dr.Fantastic

Aug 27, 2010
I'm not sure since I already got a pre-order on Assassins Creed 3 and if I have enough money I might get Dishonored(I doubt it though)

Laser Priest

A Magpie Among Crows
Mar 24, 2011
I plan on pre-ordering if I can. I just recently started playing the first Borderlands again and I've rediscovered my love for it.

Plus, Handsome Jack wants me to buy it.

Can't disappoint the man, now can we?

dimensional

Jun 13, 2011
Probably not for one I will likely be playing the majority solo as the few of my friends who are getting it are getting it on 360 and I refuse to pay for a gold subscription again for a few hours of multiplayer a year. Other than that I have two other games coming out that month I want more plus I am not sure I would really have enough time to play it fully now and moneys a bit short anyway so those two games will likely be my last purchases this year.

It does look good though I will probably wait a few years and get the game of the year edition cheap same as what I am doing with Skyrim or just play it when I visit a friends house (or borrow it when they are done).

Black Arrow Officer

Jun 20, 2011
Necromancer Jim said:
I plan on pre-ordering if I can. I just recently started playing the first Borderlands again and I've rediscovered my love for it.

Plus, Handsome Jack wants me to buy it.

Can't disappoint the man, now can we?
Somethings always bothered me about Handsome Jack. It looks like his face from the forehead down has been "grafted on". Is he possibly one of Mad Moxxi's husbands, the one who got shot in the face?

Dr.Fantastic

Aug 27, 2010
FelixG said:
Dr.Fantastic said:
I'm not sure since I already got a pre-order on Assassins Creed 3 and if I have enough money I might get Dishonored(I doubt it though)
if it would not be too rude of me, might I ask why AC3 over Dishonored?

I ask because I was planning on getting Dishonored instead of AC3
I've been SUPER excited for AC3 since I got the pre-order a couple of months ago and I thought about buying Dishonored two weeks after that. I'm also more excited for AC3 than Dishonored.

fletch_talon

Nov 6, 2008
I'm still fucking bitter over the pitiful number of loot chest editions that were released.
Hell I don't even really care about the chest, or the bobble head that comes with the "less special" edition. I liked the idea of the field notes and creatures of Pandora ID chart.

I'll comfort myself with the knowledge that my NiNoKuni Wizard Edition preorder is secured.

Waaghpowa

Needs more Dakka
Apr 13, 2010
Me and 3 friends from work are going to get the Steam 4 pack of the game and play together. With the bundle price the game is only 45 dollars each of us. Not a bad deal if you ask me.

daveman247

Jan 20, 2012
PsychicTaco115 said:
Sorry, pre-ordered Dishonored and Hitman:Absolution already

Might rent it, though
^^ this is basically me.

Borderlands is awesome. But these two games look MORE awesome ^_^

Unless they turn out bad, then i may come back for this.

Plus i'd most likely be playing it by myself, since it would be hard to coordinate with others because of education. :L