Boxxy's InuYasha messenger bag currently selling on Ebay for $999,999.99

Private Custard

Dec 30, 2007
How the fuck did she get so famous??

Jesus, all she's done is suffer from an epic case of verbal diarrhoea on camera, epic on a scale that even gods and Captain Jean Luc Picard could never even hope to understand. I don't think she's ever uttered a single understandable sentence!

fullbleed

Apr 30, 2008
Is this serious. I mean, has someone realy paid that much for an obnoxious irritaing teen's bags?

W-w-wwwhat... i-i-ss tttthh-i....s, eh I-i-iiiiiI.... do-o-n...t bwyuh?! eee-ev.. eve-e-en-n?!! 0_o?!

A million dollars?! You could fucking saved thousand of lives for that, instead you gave a fortune away to a hyperactive cam whore who made a few youtube videos.

Count Igor

May 5, 2010
The top bidder will just say someone else used his account, and you can't prove otherwise.
Happened to me a few times. On the same item. Multiple auctions. Same crappy 7 year old bidder. >.>

Lilani

Sometimes known as CaitieLou
May 27, 2009
fullbleed said:
Is this serious. I mean, has someone realy paid that much for an obnoxious irritaing teen's bags?

W-w-wwwhat... i-i-ss tttthh-i....s, eh I-i-iiiiiI.... do-o-n...t bwyuh?! eee-ev.. eve-e-en-n?!! 0_o?!

A million dollars?! You could fucking saved thousand of lives for that, instead you gave a fortune away to a hyperactive cam whore who made a few youtube videos.
Well right now it's looking like all of the current bidders are trolls, which isn't too surprising, really. There's still a day left on the auction, so we'll see if any of them end up divvying up, lol.

El Poncho

Techno Hippy will eat your soul!
May 21, 2009
I don't think it is Boxxy, comparing pictures it seems a bit off.

Whichi

Sep 13, 2010
AstylahAthrys said:
How did a $9.99 listing go for over a million? What is this madness? I'm really confused on why someone would even bid this much.
Nappa: Hey Vegeta, what does Ebay say about Boxxy's Inu Yasha bag?

You get the idea