Brink, which side will you choose?

JUMBO PALACE

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 17, 2009
Country
USA
Probably Resistance the first time. I like they're dirty, ripped, and haggard gear and clothing. And I mean come on, everyone hates cops.

lordlillen

Nov 18, 2009
security beause im going to be the big mothet fucker wearing a tank that yust wont DIE!

JdaS

Oct 16, 2009
Provided the game is any good when it comes out (Bethesda has yet to make/publish a game I like, not flaming here people just one of those things) I'll be Resistance all the way.

lordlillen

Nov 18, 2009
JdaS said:
Provided the game is any good when it comes out (Bethesda has yet to make a game I like, not flaming here people just one of those things) I'll be Resistance all the way.
bethesda isnt making brink splash damage is bethesta is only pubishing it, the last game bethesta made was fallout 3.

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
Security. I'd prefer to be the ones trying to keep the peace rather than the ones disrupting it.

JdaS

Oct 16, 2009
lordlillen said:
JdaS said:
Provided the game is any good when it comes out (Bethesda has yet to make a game I like, not flaming here people just one of those things) I'll be Resistance all the way.
bethesda isnt making brink splash damage is bethesta is only pubishing it, the last game bethesta made was fallout 3.
You are absolutely right dear sir. I knew this and somehow fucked up anyway. What I meant to say is that I get wary whenever the Bethesda logo is involved.

ShakyFt Slasher

Feb 3, 2011
The Enforcers because the rebels look like insane asylum escapees and I interpreted them as being terribly violent revolutionaries.

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
Ironic Pirate said:
You can't play both? Fuck, that was annoying in MAG...

Not sure as of yet. I'm tempted to play Resistance because they seem outnumbered and I'd feel like a bad ass, but I'll wait to see which one gets the better guns. Although if you can only pick one, I might end up choosing neither.
You can play both actually, it's just which you prefer or choose to to play first.

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
Resistance!

Smash the ship! Smash the ship! Down with the oppressive bourgeoisie!

Quellist

Migratory coconut
Oct 7, 2010
Security, because (in fiction anyway) the fascist state always has the coolest uniforms.

Sarge034

Feb 24, 2011
Conn1496 said:
MasterOfWorlds said:
Conn1496 said:
Oh come on, this is just another Alliance or Horde situation. We all know that the very second one side does better everyone sprouts wool and starts "Bahh"ing at everyone, then moves there like they're being led by an unseen force. You might as well have asked, "which side do you think will be better?".
...Or, people could choose one side over the other because of idealogical similarities. Have you failed to notice how many people say that they want to join the Resistance because they lean more towards anarchy whereas some of the people that want to be Security want to joing them because of their leanings towards order?
No, I just realised that most of the gaming industry is out to take your money, so as soon as they bring out the faction change option, we all know everyone will migrate instantly to the better side because no-one likes losing... If you haven't played WoW, you probably don't understand how whiny some people are. Now I'm sure some people mean their reasons legitimately, but we all know the very second that one side gets the "Golden skull headband +5" that makes your character look 200% cooler, most people will jump sides faster than Bill Gates can blow half of is money on that next new thing for Microsoft to spew onto our faces. Because the cooler looking side wins.
You all know you can change sides at any point right?