Brony personalities

DesertMummy

Jan 6, 2011
Alright, so I'm a brony. At my school, there are only like, two other bronys there, and they're are like the weird kids that spend lunch in the library playing games. They do very little on the weekends, as well as carrying them selves with a rather flamboyant attitude, hanging out with only the weird girls that like dye their hair purple and blue. Now I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that, but I realized that we are nothing alike.

So, bronys, I'd like to see what the rest of you guys are like. Take this test: http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes1.htm leave your result, and try to describe yourself. I'll go first.

Result: ESTP

I'm a 16 year-old guy, I like Hip-Hop and Electronic music, as well as writing, and skateboarding. I spend most weekends with my friends doing something fun or another like basketball, going to the movies, skateboarding, eating out, going to concerts, playing video games, etc. I'm a very liberal guy, and take an interest in politics. I'm a very cynical person, but viewing the world so negatively, I try to make it better by making people laugh, and being nice.

So now its your turn, fellow bronys, have at it!

Hazy992

Why does this place still exist
Aug 1, 2010
Just so you know MLP threads are usually frowned upon as they either end up being a massive flame war or descend into farce. There's a MLP user group that might be better for this sort of thing: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/groups/view/MLP-Friendship-is-Magic

Owyn_Merrilin

May 22, 2010
Awesome, I'm Pinkie Pie. Unfortunately I'm a weak enough extrovert that depending on my mood and what I'm going through at a given time, I'll occasionally get INFP instead of ENFP... which means I can be both Luna and Pinkie. Win Win, man.

Spambot 3000

Aug 8, 2011
I got ISTJ but that doesn't entirely sound like me.
Most personality tests never give me a satisfactory result anyway.

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
I don't really watch MLP, but I can't resist personality quizzes and had to see what pony I get, apparently I'm the Purple Unicorn, if memory serves me right that is Twilight Sparkle if something like that, can I get a badge for it now?.
[sub][sub]OK, OK I lie, I have watched 1 episode about a dragon in a mountain or something like that, but that's it, I had to see what al the buzz was about, kinda obvious I wouldn't like it since I generally dislike cartoons, it wasn't bad, but not my thing.[/sub][/sub]

Owyn_Merrilin

May 22, 2010
TizzytheTormentor said:
Didn't we have a non-ponified version of this not too long ago? Why do bronies have to make a pony version of everything. It's the exact same fucking test. Got ENTP on the last one and am too tired to take this one. Damn you MangaReader.net for making me read all night.
I can see one reason: this thread has an unusually high numper of NFs and FP's in it. Have you ever noticed how there's a lot of STJ's, and in particular ISTJs in the gaming community? That's the mad scientist-style supervillain personality.

ThePenguinKnight

Mar 30, 2012
nikki191 said:
ruthaford_jive said:
What the fuck is a brony?
thi was there with you about 60 months ago. they are male teenage and adult fans of "my little pony" a tv show and toy line thats aimed at 5-9 year old girls.
Really? That's all there is to it? I guess I'm disappointed as years of 4Chan surfing has jaded me.

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
Aw gods, the pony threads are everywhere now.
That guy should never have made the first thread.

I'm either INTP or INTJ if I remember correctly. So that's either Twilight Sparkle or Princess Celestia.

KeyMaster45

Gone Gonzo
Jun 16, 2008
Jonluw said:
Aw gods, the pony threads are everywhere now.
That guy should never have made the first thread.
I know right, it was so quiet and peaceful. Then someone decided to complain about the bronies and opened up the can of worms. If anyone needs me I'll be in the panic room.