Brony personalities

JediMB

Oct 25, 2008
I already know from a previous test that I'm INTP (Twilight Sparkle) or ISTP (Spike). I'm probably in some middle ground there.

Now, the people the OP describes sound more or less like the kind of people I used to hang out with in high school, although I can't say we were always a perfect fit. (It worked well because we were all mostly accepting of each other's oddities, and we did have some common ground in out computer/gaming interests.)

Kaleion said:
I don't really watch MLP, but I can't resist personality quizzes and had to see what pony I get, apparently I'm the Purple Unicorn, if memory serves me right that is Twilight Sparkle if something like that, can I get a badge for it now?.
[sub][sub]OK, OK I lie, I have watched 1 episode about a dragon in a mountain or something like that, but that's it, I had to see what al the buzz was about, kinda obvious I wouldn't like it since I generally dislike cartoons, it wasn't bad, but not my thing.[/sub][/sub]
Ah, Dragonshy...

You should totally watch the season 2 episode Dragon Quest too, just so you can say you have. :p

LilithSlave

Sep 1, 2011
I always seem to get ENFP on these things.

How fitting, I'm Pinkie Pie.<3
ruthaford_jive said:
What the fuck is a brony?
What the fuck is Homestuck?

No, seriously, what's a Homestuck?

JediMB

Oct 25, 2008
Sandjube said:
You guys need a chart to know who you are/which pony you relate to? Interesting.
Err... no, that's not it. Pretty much every fandom ever has tests that associate the various personality types with the characters from whatever they're fans of.

It's easy enough to relate to the entire main cast regardless.

Fishdog52

Apr 18, 2011
I was a tad surprised when I tested as being INTJ, as I have typically been an INTP until then. Either way, the first two letters had very strong values attached to them, the third is slightly skewed, and the last has always been middling. Maybe aging has made me a better judge?

Smiley Face

Jan 17, 2012
I'm INFP or INTP, and over long periods of time, the I shifts back and forth in strength, occasionally going ever-so-slightly into Extraverted. I'm an oddball - my social proficiency cycles, and it varies wildly depending on all sorts of factors. I tend to get more shy as I get to know people.

TopazFusion said:
That's an awesome chart.

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
JediMB said:
Kaleion said:
Ah, Dragonshy...

You should totally watch the season 2 episode Dragon Quest too, just so you can say you have. :p
I must admit that the fact that it's called Dragon Quest does make me curious, but quite frankly I don't think I can be bothered to look for it.

BabyRaptor

Dec 17, 2010
I dye my hair purple. And I used to spend lunch in the library reading. >.>

INFP. In other words, Luna. I am pleased.

Yuno Gasai

Queen of Yandere
Nov 6, 2010
I got ISFJ. I didn't get my favourite pony (sadface) but the description fits me almost to a 'T'.

JediMB

Oct 25, 2008
Kaleion said:
JediMB said:
Kaleion said:
Ah, Dragonshy...

I must admit that the fact that it's called Dragon Quest does make me curious, but quite frankly I don't think I can be bothered to look for it.
Well, you don't have to look for it. All you have to do is click and watch. If there's enough interest, that is:

Hagi

Apr 10, 2011
Not actually a brony, never even seen the show.

But an amusing test nonetheless.

Scored INTJ which apparently means I'm a white flying unicorn with blue hair and a crown.

*Checks other pictures*

Ooooh, no other crowns!

Then I hereby declare myself ruler of this thread! I will accept vows of fealty.

I also happen to have an opening for a royal executioner to deal with those who refuse to swear fealty or any possible pretender kings who seek to contest my claim. Those ESTJ and ENTJ ponies look capable, I'll take one of those.

Robert632

May 11, 2009
I got ISTP

*Checks chart*

I'm...Spike? That's not what I expected, but I'm ok with it.

Snowbell

Apr 13, 2012
'weird girls' who like to dye their hair unusual colours? 'weird kids' that spend lunch in the library playing games?
Dear sir, you appear to have missed the memo on loving and tolerating those who don't act the same as you.

In more on-topic news, I'm Zecora according to my results.

Sexy Devil

Jul 12, 2010
ruthaford_jive said:
A die-hard fan of My Little Pony who mistakenly believes that anybody cares about what they find entertaining, ergo they choose to make it a large part of their identity in a misguided attempt to prove themselves to society.

PsychedelicDiamond

Wild at Heart and weird on top
Legacy
Jan 30, 2011
INTJ.

Why, i'm Princess Celestia, that's pretty great i guess. Now, what kind of person am i... well, i think, i'm your average snobby hipster douchebag. I like to think that i have a big interest in art and culture, especially pop-culture. I love arthouse moves (thogh, to be fair, i love movies period), some rather obscure music (but, on the other hand, also some very popular music) and i enjoy to read a good book once in a while. I'm kind of introverted, not because i'm not interested in other people but rather because i'm afraid to get too emotionally invested into them. I think my love for modern pop-culture is the reason i got into Friendship Is Magic. Many people seemed to like it so i gave it a try and now i genuinely enjoy it. It's really funny and cute show and i love myself some lighthearted fun.

Hexenwolf

Sep 25, 2008
Sexy Devil said:
ruthaford_jive said:
A die-hard fan of My Little Pony who mistakenly believes that anybody cares about what they find entertaining, ergo they choose to make it a large part of their identity in a misguided attempt to prove themselves to society.
*Shakes fist*

Accursed vocal minority! Also accursed judgemental people!

I got ENFJ. Not quite what I was expecting, but very close.