Brony personalities

NoNameMcgee

Feb 24, 2009
Jesus, am I only the second or third extravert in 3 pages? We are like white gold on the escapist, lets make an extravert group!

I'm not a brony and never even seen the show but I did the test because I was bored.

I got ENFP. So I'm the pink pony, whoever that is.

Extraverted, Intuitive, Feeling, Perceiving

You are:

distinctively expressed extravert
very expressed intuitive personality
moderately expressed feeling personality
slightly expressed perceiving personality

Lets see the description... warmly enthusiastic and imaginative, yes (but my enthusiasm isn't particularly shining in this post, I know). Life is full of possibilities, yes. Make connections between events and information quickly, yes. Confidently proceed based on patterns they see, yes. Need a lot of affirmation from others, sadly yes. Readily give appreciation and support, yes... Spontanious and flexible, most of the time. rely on my ability to improvise, sometimes. Verbal fluency; well I'm middle class British and living in Australia, so this is my "gimmick"!

Torrasque

Aug 6, 2010
imahobbit4062 said:
ruthaford_jive said:
What the fuck is a brony?
How I envy you.
Oh man, I havn't laughed like that in about... 10 hours xD
Thank you for making my Saturday.

Ehhhh... I usually don't like doing these silly tests, but I'll indulge in this one since I haven't in ages.
It would seem that I am iNFP or Luna. I am ok with that. I thought I'd get Twilight, but after reading through the details, Luna definitely fits me better.

Da Orky Man

Yeah, that's me
Apr 24, 2011
Rowan93 said:
I got iNFP, and I can see how it fits me, but I think I could have answered a lot of the questions differently if I'd thought about them hypothetically, rather than imagining what I'd actually do in a given situation with my various flaws and weaknesses taken into account.

I think I'm actually iNTP (test said I was only a slightly expressed feeling personality), and what I'd like to be is ENTJ.

That's not (just) because I want to be Twilight Sparkle or the Great And Powerful Trrrixie, I'm thinking/talking about the actual personalities as described elsewhere (they each have their own wikipedia article, for instance). An imaginary me with the various things I consider to be flaws and failings removed would probably end up as an ENTJ, but since I can't imagine my introversion changing that much in future, I'd settle for iNTJ.
I've taken that test a few times in the past year, and come out as INTJ every time. Apparently I'm well suited to Just As Planned.

Rowan93

Aug 25, 2011
Da Orky Man said:
Rowan93 said:
I got iNFP, and I can see how it fits me, but I think I could have answered a lot of the questions differently if I'd thought about them hypothetically, rather than imagining what I'd actually do in a given situation with my various flaws and weaknesses taken into account.

I think I'm actually iNTP (test said I was only a slightly expressed feeling personality), and what I'd like to be is ENTJ.

That's not (just) because I want to be Twilight Sparkle or the Great And Powerful Trrrixie, I'm thinking/talking about the actual personalities as described elsewhere (they each have their own wikipedia article, for instance). An imaginary me with the various things I consider to be flaws and failings removed would probably end up as an ENTJ, but since I can't imagine my introversion changing that much in future, I'd settle for iNTJ.
I've taken that test a few times in the past year, and come out as INTJ every time. Apparently I'm well suited to Just As Planned.
Out in the real world, that personality is called "The Mastermind", but in this thread? You're a prancing pony princess.

...Okay, I got a Princess result too, and that personality is called "The Healer" which I don't exactly approve of either.

Da Orky Man

Yeah, that's me
Apr 24, 2011
Rowan93 said:
Da Orky Man said:
Rowan93 said:

Out in the real world, that personality is called "The Mastermind", but in this thread? You're a prancing pony princess.

...Okay, I got a Princess result too, and that personality is called "The Healer" which I don't exactly approve of either.
'The Mastermind'. I like that. I like that a lot.
And hey, you got to be the emo Princess. I got the lightside goody one. I didn't exactly win there.
But still, 'The Mastermind'...

Rowan93

Aug 25, 2011
Da Orky Man said:
Rowan93 said:
Da Orky Man said:
Rowan93 said:

'The Mastermind'. I like that. I like that a lot.
And hey, you got to be the emo Princess. I got the lightside goody one. I didn't exactly win there.
But still, 'The Mastermind'...
Emo isn't good, it has connotations of teenage angst (which is generally wangst, and not real angst, and something to be disapproved of). You may be referring to... I'm not even sure about the specific word but the various vibes that being a night deity gives off.

Still, there's a reason Luna got "The Healer" and Princess Celestia got "The Mastermind", although I suppose Nightmare Moon would be an ENTJ (like Trixie in the thread image), or "Fieldmarshal".

AceTrilby

Dec 24, 2008
I got INFJ, though most of the time I was just sort of guessing at what the questions meant (and I call myself Advanced Higher English graduate!)

Still, when I read the picture chart I'm pretty sure that I should've been ISFP. Seems a lot more like my attitude, for better or worse...

Mikeyfell

Elite Member
Aug 24, 2010
TopazFusion said:
That made my day

I'm an INTP

So I'm like Twilight Sparkle, except less neurotic and more critical.

And honestly I just started watching MLP when it came out on Netflix 2 weeks ago.
Watching it was always on my to do list (another trait of INTP's) just to see what all the fuss was about. It turns out it was totally fucking awesome.

OneBrokePony

Jul 20, 2011
I'm right on the line between INFJ and INFP, so Zecora and Luna, but the Fluttershy box sounds like me too.

Filiecs

May 24, 2011
Just barely INTP but I hate this test because it assumes you are one thing or the other and that balance is unachievable.
It has also stated that you cannot change your personality, which I COMPLETELY disagree with.
I tend empathize easily but don't usually say so and can easily control my emotions. I also like to lead, but in a more cunning fashion.
Finally, my Introversion is in almost perfect balance with my extroversion, as opposed to when I was younger and completely introverted.