Brony personalities

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
I decided to give up my manhood and take the test (in an incognito window of course). So apparently I'm an ISFJ. I guess it's accurate but I have no idea who the fuck that is.

ThePS1Fan

Dec 22, 2011
INTJ
-moderately expressed introvert
-moderately expressed intuitive personality
-moderately expressed thinking personality
-moderately expressed judging personality

I'm very moderate it would seem. Describes my quite nicely I would say.

Revnak_v1legacy

Fixed by "Monday"
Mar 28, 2010
INFP
It appears I am the moon one. I always wanted to be the moon. Not the pony of course, the spatial body. All big and round, just floating about, thinking about nothing in particular, just sailing by... Man, I fucking love the moon. Not the pony though. That'd be weird, though making sweet love to the moon probably wouldn't be all that normal either.

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
JediMB said:
Kaleion said:
JediMB said:
Kaleion said:
Ah, Dragonshy...

You should totally watch the season 2 episode Dragon Quest too, just so you can say you have. :p
I must admit that the fact that it's called Dragon Quest does make me curious, but quite frankly I don't think I can be bothered to look for it.
Well, you don't have to look for it. All you have to do is click and watch. If there's enough interest, that is:

Wait what?!
So ponies are the good guys and dragons are evil, but they still stole the egg from the phoenixes?
How is that not EVIL?! They kidnapped the egg, I mean are we saying that it's OK to steal babies as long as you save it first?!
Hum... Putting aside my overreaction to the ending of that thing, it does for me the same as the previous episode I saw, it's OK, some parts were funny but as I said it's not my thing, sure I would watch it if there was nothing else on the TV, I had no Internet and for some strange reason my consoles and DVD and cassette player were all gone, but it's not really for me, though I'm convinced that my brother that loves to make fun of bronies would love it, he does like cartoons a lot more than me and it seems better than most of the stuff he watches.
I just would find it funny to watch him become a brony after he's mocked them so much, and I'm 100% sure that he will love this show.
BTW Being curious and protective of the people I care about are indeed qualities I have, so I can see why I got the purp- I mean Twilight Sparkle, she does talk way more than I do and does show emotion, something that I lack, but of the ones I saw I guess it is indeed the one I'm more like.

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
Second time I took this type of test, second time I got INTP (Twilight).

Fitting, considering my personality, and she's my favorite pony.

Xaio30

Nov 24, 2010
iNTP, Miss Sparkle and I seem to have a lot of things in common.

The funny things is that one of my brony friends identify with Trixie's ENTJ and we can debate each other for ages sometimes! ^^

Soviet Heavy

Jan 22, 2010
Did someone tear down the ghetto wall when I wasn't looking? Why the hell are these damn pony threads showing up again?

JediMB

Oct 25, 2008
Kaleion said:
Wait what?!
So ponies are the good guys and dragons are evil, but they still stole the egg from the phoenixes?
How is that not EVIL?! They kidnapped the egg, I mean are we saying that it's OK to steal babies as long as you save it first?!
Well, there are a few things to consider in this instance:

1) They're birds, and from what I learned (in my younger days) you can't return a lost egg or chick to their parents as they likely won't accept it back if it's been in contact with others.

2) It was a late hatcher, and might never have hatched out in the wild, since the parents would have been too busy tending to the hatchlings.

3) The nest had been abandoned and mostly destroyed. It's unlikely that they were ever going to return.

Kaleion said:
Hum... Putting aside my overreaction to the ending of that thing, it does for me the same as the previous episode I saw, it's OK, some parts were funny but as I said it's not my thing, sure I would watch it if there was nothing else on the TV, I had no Internet and for some strange reason my consoles and DVD and cassette player were all gone, but it's not really for me, though I'm convinced that my brother that loves to make fun of bronies would love it, he does like cartoons a lot more than me and it seems better than most of the stuff he watches.
I just would find it funny to watch him become a brony after he's mocked them so much, and I'm 100% sure that he will love this show.
BTW Being curious and protective of the people I care about are indeed qualities I have, so I can see why I got the purp- I mean Twilight Sparkle, she does talk way more than I do and does show emotion, something that I lack, but of the ones I saw I guess it is indeed the one I'm more like.
Well, it was an amusing overreaction to read. Fan or not, it's cool that you gave the show another chance.

You could throw me a PM and tell me if you get your brother into the show. ;)

Creator002

Aug 30, 2010
I got INTJ. Describes me fairly well, but, unfortunately, didn't get my favorite pony's box.

Nov 18, 2010
I seem to have gotten a very near even split between ISFP and INTP, which makes quite a bit of sense to me, as I do share a lot of aspects from those two mindsets. ISFP's description seems to fit me like a glove for basically all the time, while INTP's seems to apply to me most often, but not all the time.

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
Apparently im ISTJ.
I can see that. Though i was kinda hoping i would be Celestia....

): Her mane is just so pretty.

Innegativeion

Positively Neutral!
Feb 18, 2011
INTJ

I AM THE SUN GOD. THOU SHALT KNEEL BEFORE ME~

okay fine, go off having whimsical adventures and whacky antics whilst studying friendship.

Ironically, or maybe appropriately, my favorite character is also my most faithful student.

SacremPyrobolum

Dec 11, 2010
Kungfu_Teddybear said:
What is going on? I've not seen any MLP threads for ages and now I've seen like 5 within a day.

OT: I got ISTJ. Didn't get my favourite pony but whatever.
ToastiestZombie said:
I concur with Caramel, the buck is going on? Has something happened on the MLP group to instate some sort of brony revolution or some shit? I'm so confused at the amount of pony and brony threads that are popping up, I'm also pissed off!

OT: I didn't bother taking the test since I know I'm a pinkie/twilight.
Ironically, this was all sparked off when somebody posted a rant against Bronies and made everyone remember out them and post threads.

Moral of the story: Do not post rants on the internet.

Rowan93

Aug 25, 2011
I got iNFP, and I can see how it fits me, but I think I could have answered a lot of the questions differently if I'd thought about them hypothetically, rather than imagining what I'd actually do in a given situation with my various flaws and weaknesses taken into account.

I think I'm actually iNTP (test said I was only a slightly expressed feeling personality), and what I'd like to be is ENTJ.

That's not (just) because I want to be Twilight Sparkle or the Great And Powerful Trrrixie, I'm thinking/talking about the actual personalities as described elsewhere (they each have their own wikipedia article, for instance). An imaginary me with the various things I consider to be flaws and failings removed would probably end up as an ENTJ, but since I can't imagine my introversion changing that much in future, I'd settle for iNTJ.

Eomega123

Jan 4, 2011
INTJ - Bow before your new God! (though there's already like 5 other INTJs here, maybe we can form a pantheon?)