Bullshit!

Mar 9, 2010
The spawning system in Red Dead Redemption's multiplayer. I get killed and in a matter of seconds get killed again by the same guy because I spawned a few feet off. Bull. Shit.

ExplosiveZombie

Jul 27, 2010
Finished the Quest 'Project Impurity' in Fallout 3 on Very Hard difficulty.
Only 1hp left and guess who kills me!
Liberty Prime and he fucking nukes!

BULLSHIT!!!

ExplosiveZombie

Jul 27, 2010
I had to play the Parish bridge finale on Expert,all of my teammates are dead! Towards the end of the bridge I am almost at the helicopter when the server connection fails and I don't get the achievement.

MAJOR BULLSHIT!

Apr 24, 2008
I went through the vast majority of RDR without seeing any of the glitches that people were talking about. I can't activate the next mission...

The kid is sat under the tree reading a book, I'm there at the right time, yet I get "Your family member isn't here right now. Try again later". I spent about half an hour trying to activate the feckin' mission before finally giving up. I still have no idea how the game ends.

L3m0n_L1m3

Jul 27, 2009
2012 Wont Happen said:
L3m0n_L1m3 said:
Very tempted to say painkiller from MW2. I can't count the times I've either been commando lunged or grenade launcher'd by someone with painkiller on.
That's not a glitch or a random occurrence, its a planned part of the game.
Yeah, and that's what I don't like about it.

/sigh

DarkJester

Dec 17, 2009
I spent four and a half, almost five hours in the Wandering Dungeon of Star Ocean: The Last Hope International. No internal save points, BTW.
I work my ass off getting every item on every floor; taking out every mob I run in to (respawn when you leave a room) in order to farm item drops and battle trophies; make my way through every boss; get three extremely rare Philosopher's Stones; somehow get gifted with three "Named Weapons" from randomly-generated chests; Finally make it to floor 20 and the Ethereal Queen fight.
I slowly, but surely, whittle her health away and as soon as I feel as if I am but a few shots away from victory... my multi-plug adapter shit out on me. Killed my PS3, my monitor and the past few hours of my hard work, labor and effort!

Bull. Shit!

MattyDienhoff

Jan 3, 2008
More of a "FFFFFUUUUU" moment than a "Bullshit!" moment, but here goes:

When I shot down a Hind gunship in a coop game of Operation Flashpoint, and it crash landed right on top of my team killing all four of us.

ICanBreakTheseCuffs

Jun 4, 2010
I was on TF2 trying to backstab a sniper when all of a sudden he headshoted me even though I was invisible but apparently he was trying to snipe the heavy behind me
BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT!

insanejigsaw

Jun 21, 2009
The last boss fight in The Punisher for xbox. Wasn't really hard but had cheap attacks and took FOREVER to kill.

Grayjack

Jan 22, 2009
Unlimited Hazama from BlazBlue: Continuum Shift. Not only is he faster, stronger, and has more health, but he also drains your life if you get close to him.

Zirat

May 16, 2009
In TF2, a face-stab broke my 5 person kill streak with the axe, so no achievement for me...

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
Zeromaeus said:
I can't think of anything to say other than being unable to kill Ocelot in MGS3. I tried many times. Every chance I got.
"It's just a blank! That was fun." That kind of killed a moment that could have been dramatic.

Mine is the Elite Four whenever they use a full restore. That makes me want to throw my DS at the wall.

Zeromaeus

Aug 19, 2009
ProfessorLayton said:
Zeromaeus said:
I can't think of anything to say other than being unable to kill Ocelot in MGS3. I tried many times. Every chance I got.
"It's just a blank! That was fun." That kind of killed a moment that could have been dramatic.

Mine is the Elite Four whenever they use a full restore. That makes me want to throw my DS at the wall.
For me its more like:
MewTwo used Psychic. Everything dies.

MetalDooley

Cwipes!!!
Feb 9, 2010
Country
Ireland
Mario Kart 64.The A.I rubberbanding in that game is complete and utter bullshit.You hit someone with a shell or whatever only to have them overtake you again like 2 seconds later.Or you use a speedboost mushroom and the A.I speed increases to keep pace with you

TerribleAssassin

Apr 11, 2010
In BioShock 1,

after you race to catch up with Fontaine, you get bum raped by security cameras and splicers. I also managed to get a Big Daddy on my tail.

I died a bum.