Burglar Busted for Posting Crime Scene Photos on Facebook

esperandote

Feb 25, 2009
What possessed him to post the picture on Facebook remains a mystery, although legal experts suspect that being a complete idiot was likely a contributing factor
This is pure gold.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Ok I didn't think I could ever be surprised by human stupidity anymore, but this article just proved me wrong. o_0

Mr.Pandah

Pandah Extremist
Jul 20, 2008
Ah...I love people like this. If anyone ever breaks into my home, I hope they do this. I really do.

qbanknight

Apr 15, 2009
You know, I'm glad criminals are this retarded; it's making catching them all the more easier

MaVeN1337

Feb 19, 2009
Welcome to the 21st century. Less intelligence and more technology... Not sure how this works yet.

Gluzzbung

Nov 28, 2009
Considering everyone in human conciousness has realised that facebook has just turned into a place where people rage on eachothers photographs, this guys is obviously a mindless troll whos only goal is to be convicted of felonies.

The Hairminator

How about no?
Mar 17, 2009
I don't think it's possible to be this stupid and still manage to successfully break into someone's house. He must have been delusional in some way.

Outlaw Torn

Dec 24, 2008
There mustn't be many people from England reading. I'm shocked to be the first to post this but...

Rodney, you plonker!

JaredXE

Apr 1, 2009
We need to start a eugenics program to prevent people from giving birth to retards like this. Seriously. Because as we all know, idiots are out-breeding smart people at an alarming rate.

I'm glad this guy got caught, and I hope they tack on extra years to the sentence due to sheer stupidity.

Daemascus

WAAAAAAAAAGHHH!!!!
Mar 6, 2010
BabyRaptor said:
Daemascus said:
It is hard to beleve how stupid this guy is. Its bad enough when they post stuff like this on their facebook page but the victems? Thats almost unbelevable.
Next time you want to rant about how stupid someone is, hit spell-check before you post so you don't blow your own cover.
There is no spell check. And spelling mistakes are hardly in the same league as telling your victim you robbed him