Burglar Busted for Posting Crime Scene Photos on Facebook

K_Dub

Oct 19, 2008
BAHAHAHAHAHA!! Fucking dumbass! Hope all that non-consensual prison sex was worth the 5 likes!

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
Everyday i get on the escapist.
Everyday i read a news post and think to myself, "Humans just cant get any stupider then this dildo."
Everyday, i sadly, am proved wrong.

Thank you Rodney Knight, for showing me that no matter how mentally inept someone is, theres always atleast one more idiot who pushs the envelope.

xXDeMoNiCXx

Mar 10, 2010
Love when these losers try to look like they're cool when they're doing this shit and then showing how moronic they are.

Bobbity

Mar 17, 2010
What a clever joke! Hahahahaha! Haha. Ha?
I honestly thought that this was going to be a joke when I clicked on the title. Seeing as it's not though, we should really be encouraging this sort of behaviour. Self-regulating and utterly incompetent criminals? Yes please.

harvz

Jun 20, 2010
which legal experts, i want to see some credentials!
seriously, he must be able to count his IQ without taking off his shoes

Xenetethrae

Nov 19, 2009
Reminds me of the woman who brought a rock of crack to the police because she thought she'd been cheated on a drug deal. The police tested it, and yup, sure enough it was actual crack. They immediately arrested the woman for possession of narcotics.

When interviewed, a poice deputy urged anyone who felt that they had been sold fake drugs to come forward.

itf cho

Custom title? Bah! oh wait...
Jul 8, 2010
I surmise we shall hear of this young man again - as a future winner of a Darwin Award.

Flauros

Mar 2, 2010
I feel sorry for him. Hes a sad kid without a life, an idiot, and is never going to be anything. Hes breaking windows and stealing stuff, for gods sake.

But he has to feel important SOMEHOW. Hes not some addict stealing things, NO, HES A GANGSTA THIEF, GIVING IT TO THE MAN. THATS IT, YEAH. IM DOING THIS BECAUSE IM FREAKING WICKED SWEET.

nope.

sorry, game over.

awwwwwww, so sad

C2Ultima

Future sovereign of Oz
Nov 6, 2010
Excellent. At this rate, there will never be another unsolved crime in the world.

Shoelip

Jul 17, 2008
Wow, thanks for bumping this. I missed it the first time around. Amazing. Truly amazing.

Vault boy Eddie

Feb 18, 2009
If you take out some letters, and rearrange the remaining ones in his last name you can spell king(Rodney King). Just saying, if anyone needs a beating, its this mental defective.