Burglar Busted for Posting Crime Scene Photos on Facebook

Voodoomancer

Jun 8, 2009

... this is just too stupid for words, so I'll just sit here in disbelief for a few more minutes.

Lawllerskater

Jan 29, 2010
Fuck, why didn't I think of this?
Degrade the victim even further by gloating to his family, friends, and his local police about your possessions of his stolen items via a social networking site!
I am jelly.

Caliostro

Headhunter
Jan 23, 2008
elvor0 said:
Your life must be pretty unfulfilling if you find that hysterical. Which should also have a lower case h due to it being after a pause, not a full stop...hysterical.

OT: Yeah...I'm almost glad about this, it's like a self regulating hand yourself in service.
Someone missed a class in school [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm]. In fact, they missed two classes [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elipsis], the one where they learn that ellipsis can also be used to end a sentence.

Daemascus said:
Go to hell, grammar is overated. And a bit of bad grammar is hardly comparable to what that guy did.
Actually, if anything, it's underrated. Grammar is the organizing principle through which a language is formed. It's an absolutely crucial principle in learning a new language, be it consciously or not.

Without proper grammar all you have is a garbled mess of nonsensical sounds.

That said, I can definitely empathize with the iPod issue, just thought it was funny that someone berating someone else for stupidity made so many mistakes. [

beema said:
Actually, his grammar is pretty much fine. His spelling, however, is atrocious. Two different things. If you're going to be a grammar nazi, at least know what you're talking about.
Not really:

Daemascus said:
It is hard to beleve how stupid this guy is. Its bad enough when they post stuff like this on their facebook page but the victems? Thats almost unbelevable.
The mixing of contractions and possessives is a particular pet peeves of mine. The spelling is pretty bad too, but I just figured that went without saying.

Although I suppose "a train wreck" would probably be more appropriate. Give yourself half a cookie if it makes you feel better.

Shadie777

Feb 1, 2011
Seriously, are all the evil masterminds gone from this world?
On the plus side at least crime will be easier to deal with now that all the criminals are stupid.

dee_dubs

Nov 8, 2007
Is it wrong that I saw the title and hoped the pictures it was talking about were CSI style crime scene photos? I would just love if somebody broke into a house and just left a load of police equipment lying around.

captaincabbage

Apr 8, 2010
No, no you guys got the title wrong, it should read "Total Dipshit Busted for Posting Crime Scene Photos on Facebook"

Rewdalf

Usually Sacrastic
Jan 6, 2010

Well sometimes an idea seems good at the time.
But even this breaks bounderies...

Drummie666

Jan 1, 2011
lacktheknack said:
http://cdn.themis-media.com/media/global/images/library/deriv/43/43459.jpg

Just because it wasn't used in the story itself.
I was wondering where that was.

theSovietConnection

Survivor, VDNKh Station
Jan 14, 2009
Wow, really? Though I guess this is just more support for my theory that many criminals subconsciously want to get caught.

Skratt

Dec 20, 2008
Gas to get where you are going: $2
Stopping for food along the way: $8.75
Breaking and Entering: $0.00
Posting a picture/video of your dumb ass commuting the robbery on facebook: Priceless

Niccolo

Dec 15, 2007
KeyMaster45 said:
shirin238 said:
I wonder what the legal terms are for "being a complete idiot" ...
Probably something like "Perpetual Incontinence"
Not quite. That means he's forever pissing himself. As I just see you've been informed of, sorry.

Anyhoo... I approve. As long as he hasn't bred yet. Don't want that man's idiocy surviving!

BioHazardMan

Sep 22, 2009
It's hilarious people are so fucking brain-dead to put photos of them committing a crime on THEIR FUCKING FACEBOOK! I mean really? Jesus Christ.

PLEASE death penalty, just to make sure our friend Darwin doesn't work his magic.

Athol

Sep 15, 2010
shirin238 said:
I wonder what the legal terms are for "being a complete idiot" ...
I belive "Res a universa idiot" is the term you are looking for.

OT: I belive the subject of this thread calls for an

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
Actually it'd be great if criminals did this kind of stuff more often, we should really start encouraging it.

Starke

Mar 6, 2008
Troublesome Lagomorph said:
Hahaha. Nice joke guys! No one's that dumb!

Wait a minute... this guy is.
How dumb can people get? Honestly...
I don't know, but if he's an example, I'd shudder to think where the bottom of the barrel is... probably Darwin Award winners.