Busting Ghosts Now A Sony-Only Activity

Eri

The Light of Dawn
Feb 21, 2009
Dale Cooper said:
I bought my 360 for this fucking game.

If it doesn't come out that is a major dick move.
Excuse me? Final Fantasy 13 what?

Mar 26, 2008
Dale Cooper said:

It'll be coming out. It's like a delayed exclusive (see UT3 on the consoles). I've read reports that it will be published by Atari themselves in PAL regions around November.

S.H.A.R.P.

Mar 4, 2009
Phew, now we don't have a chance that this monstrosity will come to PC. I can rest easily now. Seriously, I can't imagine this game being any good really.

Lord Krunk

Mar 3, 2008
Indigo_Dingo said:
dragonnewby said:
This is why Valve hates PS3 and Sony in general...
Because Valve are hypocrits?
Well, he is wrong because this isn't the reason why.

Valve dislikes making games for the PS3 simply because it's way too hard to make and produce, let alone actually market to a minority. And, I believe, Sony has expressly mentioned that they purposely made it hard to make games for their console.

Really, the PS3 is just one bad decision after another. They really need to pick up their game, and having an exclusive might actually put them on the right path to achieving their former glory with the PS2.

Jumplion

Mar 10, 2008
Lord Krunk said:
Indigo_Dingo said:
dragonnewby said:
This is why Valve hates PS3 and Sony in general...
Because Valve are hypocrits?
Well, he is wrong because this isn't the reason why.

Valve dislikes making games for the PS3 simply because it's way too hard to make and produce, let alone actually market to a minority. And, I believe, Sony has expressly mentioned that they purposely made it hard to make games for their console.

Really, the PS3 is just one bad decision after another. They really need to pick up their game, and having an exclusive might actually put them on the right path to achieving their former glory with the PS2.
Do you have any idea how many times we've been over this? Seriously, look at E3 this year and look at how many games Sony are supposedly showcasing. God of War 3, Heavy Rain, Ratchet and Clank: a crack in time, Fat Princess, MAG, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, and some others that I can't seem to name off the top of my head.

And no I do not want to hear how "Well, only 1 of those really interests me" because that is not my point at all. There are games for and or coming out for it soon and you cannot deny that anymore. We flip the 6 over in 2009.

And on VALVe, I am extremely pissed off at Gabe's statement that "If Left 4 Dead sells well, we might consider making it for PS3," because OF FREAKIN'COURSE it's going to sell well! You're freakin' VALVe for Christ's sake! Don't give us false hope by saying "Oh yeah, we might make L4D on PS3" and don't lie to us!

And and and, VALVe has had more than enough time to get used to the PS3 hardware. 3 years is just enough.

Lord Krunk

Mar 3, 2008
Jumplion said:
Lord Krunk said:
And no I do not want to hear how "Well, only 1 of those really interests me" because that is not my point at all. There are games for and or coming out for it soon and you cannot deny that anymore. We flip the 6 over in 2009.
I think you understood me wrong there. I've got no hate for the PS3, just the minds behind its marketing.

And then you've got to remember that that handful of games you just used then aren't the only games coming out in 2009. There's competition and, as we already know, it's fierce.

My question is this: The PS3 is at the bottom of the generation at the moment, but can it claw its way up to the top position like its predecessor? Only time will tell, but I'm not making bets yet.

cathou

Souris la vie est un fromage
Apr 6, 2009
meh what,s the big deal ? sony will get the game a month or two before the other plateforms but the game is still coming out on 360, just later.

Actually microsoft did the same with rockband 2 if i remember correctly. it was out on 360 a month before the PS3

D_987

Jun 15, 2008
Jiraiya72 said:
Dale Cooper said:

Excuse me? Final Fantasy 13 what?
...thats not been made a timed exclusive though has it - especially when its been n pre-order for so long.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
How is that fair? The US gets multiplatform, Australia and the East all get multiplatform release, and then we have to stay with Sony to play? Now I just have to pray they release this on PS2 as well (which we all know isn't going to happen), otherwise I can't get it. How screwed up are Terminal Reality? (read: how much did Sony pay Terminal Reality?)