Call of Duty: Black Ops II announcement trailer

Terminate421

Jul 21, 2010
Looks interesting.....will keep an eye on it

I do like the idea of going 2142 on the franchise. I just hope they have some fun with the gadgets (So long as they're balanced)

Korten12

Now I want ma...!
Aug 26, 2009
Not going to lie... That was awesome... Really hope it also releases on the Vita.

Hazy992

Why does this place still exist
Aug 1, 2010
Oh god dammit! Now I'm interested! Fuck's sake Treyarch!

DJ_DEnM

My brother answers too!
Dec 22, 2010
You dun goofed the video...

OT: I actually think that it doesn't look to good. Mostly because of those robots. If I wanted to fight Robots, I'd play Halo or something...

scnj

Nov 10, 2008
Looks fun to me. I always enjoy the CoD campaigns so, once again, I'll rent this around November.

jensenthejman

Aug 22, 2011
I swore that MW 3 would be my last CoD game, and I want to stick by that. But now I'm intrigued. Damn trailers.

VulpesAqua

Sep 5, 2011
I feel almost betrayed, after years of adequacy Call of Duty doesn't have the right to turn around and be awesome!

Dammit I was over you Call of Duty, and now you do this! I will curse your name as I hand over my $60 on November 13th, and I will wish you burn in hell as I squee with joy with this game.

Well played you magnificent bastard, well played.

Jasper Jeffs

Nov 22, 2009
Meh, I only realised after watching it that I should've been like "woaaaahh" when they showed the planes. Whilst I know it's a teaser, I know it's just gonna be more of the same, which has been shit for just under 5 years. I wish Activision would go bankrupt already so something different happens in the modern warfare FPS subgenre.

Meanwhile, on Tribes...

<youtube=W5vt-_cm1Qs>

MetallicaRulez0

Aug 27, 2008
Stopped watching when the Treyarch logo appeared.

NO THANKS. I like my games to be developed by people, not chimpanzees.

TheSapphireKnight

I hate Dire Wolves...
Dec 4, 2008
[Raspy voice]What happens if the enemy stole the keys?[/Raspy voice]

They wouldn't because no one would be that god damn stupid to leave the "keys" ,metaphorically lying around.

Silly plot devices aside it at least is finally adding in Sci-Fi elements to make sense of the crazy bullshit. Hopefully there will be at least some changes to the formula

Iwata

Feb 25, 2010
Alright, just a couple of days ago, I said that by ditching the Cold War setting, the Black Ops series had lost most of its interest to me... but this trailer picked my attention once again.

I think this may be the first CoD game I don't buy on release... but I still plan on getting it.

FilipJPhry

Jul 5, 2011
I'll definitely get it, but I'll let my rich friend buy the elite/deluxe/whateverthehellitis edition so he can share the DLC.

Dec 14, 2008
Wow. This actually got me a bit interested in the call of duty franchise again. Hopefully they've changed up the gameplay a bit, because no matter how new the setting and story is I still wouldn't enjoy it if its still the same CoD gameplay that's been (in my opinion) cut and pasted on to the past few games.

sextus the crazy

Oct 15, 2011
Seems like since the first BLOPS, Treyarch suddenly got a lot better than Infinity Ward. Perhaps because of: 1. Interesting settings and 2. Gary Oldman as Reznov a.k.a "the only character in all of CoD with any sort of multi-faceted personality.

Jesse Billingsley

Mar 21, 2011
Terminate421 said:
Looks interesting.....will keep an eye on it

I do like the idea of going 2142 on the franchise. I just hope they have some fun with the gadgets (So long as they're balanced)
Same here

Hero in a half shell

It's not easy being green
Dec 30, 2009
I hope you get to play as the really old man, so there's an arthritis meter instead of stamina. It would explain why we can never run 10 metres without completely running out of breath. There would be forced wheelchair sections, where you have to alternate between pushing the wheels and shooting your weapon. Y'know, little innovations to keep the game fresh.

EDIT: Also it's a billion times better than EA's piece of ass Medal of Honor Warfighter trailer. Generic boring ass piddly-widdle.