Can You Confess Your Guilty Pleasures?

zama174

Oct 25, 2010
hittite said:
Firstly, Caramelldansen is freaking awesome so don't think you are alone in that. Also so is Dead Fantasy..

Now I am not sure what to constitute as my guilty pleasure.. I like a lot of things, some of them others may not, I have my fetishes but I doubt thats what the OP wants to hear about.. But really nothing I try and hide.

eastinfecter

Apr 12, 2010
Jhereg42 said:
Sniped due to extreme AWESOMENESS
This is the true definition of cool. You sir, are awesome!

OT: A sip of gin in my coffee (no sugar) and WoW-content videos.

Dorkmaster Flek

Mar 13, 2008
Dan Brown books would probably be one of mine. When it comes to music, both Lady Gaga and Paramore make my guilty pleasure list.

insanelich

Reportable Offender
Sep 3, 2008
There's guilty pleasures that are awful and have something interesting about 'em...

... and then there's guilty pleasures that are just boring.

Thing is, Twilight is likely the latter.

Quaxar

Sep 21, 2009
Jhereg42 said:
I own a compilation Cd called "Spaced Out: The Very Best of Leonard Nimoy & William Shatner "

It's so awful I love it. High points include William Shanter's rendition of "Mr Tambourine man" and Nimoy's "Ballad of Bilbo Baggins".

Tambourine man (As hard as it is, listen to the whole thing. The last 5 second are the money shot):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0hTtsqiFCc

Ballad of Bilbo Baggins Music Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XC73PHdQX04
Heh, I own the same CD and I actually think some tracks are rather good... does that make me worse?

Also, I liked all Star Wars films. Even EP II. Please don't kill me.

lovest harding

Dec 6, 2009
I'm not really ashamed of much of what I love.
People could say that Deadly Premonition or Brandy's music or Neopets games are my guilty pleasures (21 year old male, 22 in a couple weeks, to put those last two in context), but I'm proud that I like those things. They're just pleasurable for me.

And I can't think of anything I'd consider a guilty pleasure.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
I can read almost any science fiction novel or WWII book straight through the night. Pulling an allnighter on a book is kind of my guilty pleasure...

JasonBurnout16

Oct 12, 2009
WWE Wrestling. I love the storylines, the guys do backflips and kick each other in the face. Yet I would never bring it up cause it's 'gay'.

And I like watching Jeremy Kyle. Yerr...

^=ash=^

Sep 23, 2009
PureChaos said:
S Club 7 were great, REACH FOR THE STARS!
Climb every mountain higher! ... I saw them live .... more than once.

Then we have others as mentioned above: Caramelldansen speedycake mix, Lucky Star etc.
Furthermore my laptop wallpaper is K-ON!! and the HTT (The K-ON band) song Utauyo?MIRACLE!! is currently my favourite song.

DaHero

Jan 10, 2011
Okay I admit it! I...I...I hate first person shooters and love Two Worlds! T_T I'll just...go hide in my corner now v.v

Balmong7

Apr 9, 2010
this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-nIqAdblvA&feature=grec_index

and this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86484QLtudg

Blind Sight

May 16, 2010
The Twilight movies for their pure comedic genius and timing. Honestly, taking those movies as satire makes them so much better (it's also probably healthier for you then trying to take them seriously).

I suppose you could also put the Trailer Park Boys in this category, anyone outside of Canadian rural areas or the Maritimes just won't get the references and jokes, but if you're from there literally every character reminds you of someone you know. Everyone knows a Ricky:

JEBWrench

Apr 23, 2009
Pro Wrestling is a guilty pleasure?

Hell, I thought my collection of point and click adventure games was more of a guilty pleasure.

Wait a minute, wasn't there a "But I Liked It, Dammit!" thread on here not too long ago that was essentially the same thing?