Canadian Hopes to Resurrect Dinosaurs With Chicken DNA

BoredKellon

Jan 11, 2008
In Canada, milk comes in bags and dinosaurs come from chicken.

This brings a whole other dimension to which came first, the chicken or the egg.

IrrelevantTangent

Oct 4, 2008
poncho14 said:
One more reason why Canada is fucking awesome. Although won't they die because of tempertures. Also will we be eating them? :D
Seconded. +1 respect points for Canada. I just hope we keep the Frankensteinian dinos that this project will be making small, lest we be overwhelmed by a dinosaur apocalypse. Jurassic Park wasn't meant to be a documentary, kids!

EDIT- Just read that the person mentioned in the article was the scientific consultant for the Jurassic Park movies, and if true, that's a very good sign, but we must be very careful. Keep the baby dinos in an area completely sealed off from civilians and the like, and keep a close eye on them. Take no chances. It's the only way to be sure.

Smagmuck_

Aug 25, 2009
God and I thought us americans were stupid... Aperantly they never showed any of the jurrasic park movies in canada. What's next? Mammoth Chuhuhuas?

Ironic

Sep 30, 2008
NEXT UP: Canada attempts to revive CTHULU DESTROYER OF THE MULTIVERSE from small squid.

I hope this guy fails horribly, or we'll once again be subject to a bucket full of doomsday predictions, this time with "GOD WILL SEND ANUVVA COMET TO KILL DEM CUZ HE WANTED EM DEAD IN THE FIRST PLACE LOLOLOL"

Proteus214

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2009
If it weren't for the fact that they could actually prove the theory of evolution correct with this, I would definitely be putting on my Ian Malcom leather pants and sunglasses for this one. Nature chose the dinosaurs for extinction; their time is over and we have no business bringing them back...also, is your mom single?