Capcom Contest Loses Severed Limbs

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
Just wait a few days, and we will all know where they went. Its called Ebay.

SenseOfTumour

Jul 11, 2008
It could have been worse...

Instead of less body parts being handed in, they organisers could have recieved more.

Flap Jack452

Jan 5, 2009
That was a horrible promotional idea anyway. Did they honestly think that their game is so popular that every person in London would know what it was and would not be shocked to see life like bodies laying around?

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Wow... this just made my night, wish I could help find those parts.

KeyMaster45

Gone Gonzo
Jun 16, 2008
really? you couldn't see how this could go horrifically arry? I give it 2 days max before scotland yard, or whatever London calls its acting police force nowdays, starts looking for a serial killer based on these props.

And pitty goes to the poor sucker that finds them before a gamer does.

Captain Blackout

Feb 17, 2009
This is the funniest thing I've seen in quite a while. I don't know what happened to the other torso and couple of limbs but my Frankenstein project is coming along nicely now.

Xan Krieger

Completely insane
Feb 11, 2009
"Alert us to your presence by standing on the bridge, holding the artificial body parts over your head and shouting 'Kijuju!'"
Capcom, if I'm not mistaken the language of Britain is English.

Captain Blackout

Feb 17, 2009
RedMenace said:
Man: "I found this head. What do I win?"
Official: "One moment sir." -takes a look- "Oh God! That is a REAL head!"
Man: "It is. I 'acquired' it myself. So what do I win?"
Eek. Just eek.

Elurindel

Dec 12, 2007
bad rider said:
Wow If I was a mass murderer who decidedd I was gonna go on some killing spree then dismember the bodys I would be sooooooo relieved right now.
That's what I was thinking. When the inevitable sequel comes, if they organise a contest like this, I could use it as the perfect cover...if I was going to do something like that of course...